March 28, 2024, 10:55:30 am

Author Topic: WK Photo session 10th July 2016  (Read 11323 times)

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
WK Photo session 10th July 2016
« on: July 11, 2016, 06:15:08 am »
wk.clan.su/medic_photosession.htm

Invited members:
[OFF]Tom
Yuri
[ON]HunTinG
XTM
UJIbU4
210W
4kUM45
Phenomz
Sora_Blue
Hyperzon2
=TRC=Morphine
=TRC=honor
=TRC=Howl
=TRC=Sevrin
ANONlMUL
[ON]Zeruel
[ON]DSHARD
[ON]KakaroT
[ON]DeZ
[ON]EazYMP5
[ON]gh0st
[ON]Garjoka
[ON]HARIS
[ON]K.
[ON]M_D
[ON]Rustam
[ON]StoneCold
[ON]Wishwanath
[ON]Vatan
[ON]596X
vito
V2X
=ULK=SFi7z.

More videos regarding this coming soon.

Video will be available once uploaded (is in process)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 06:41:48 am by Kamran/K. »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 24 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: WK Photo session 10th July 2016
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 07:12:08 am »
who cares its a vu forum rofl
Agree Agree x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 08:23:33 am »
All asslickers together in one video everything smells like crap now.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 08:26:48 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 15 (list)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 09:10:08 am »
Such

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 09:35:41 am »

Butthurts not allowed.
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 17 (list)

Strykerz.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 09:42:50 am »

Butthurts not allowed.
agree
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 11 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 10:08:51 am »

Butthurts not allowed.
So you just had to asslick them to be on youtube? seriously what's wrong with this world.

Butthurts not allowed.
agree
I agree as well
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 12:46:54 pm »

Butthurts not allowed.
You're at the wrong house to day something like that you know..

Back to the topic
Wasn't WK Russian only community ?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 01:16:38 pm »
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 06:33:55 pm »
It's good to see a small community growing in VC:MP, even if the values at its heart are ones that I can't personally agree with, and the individuals within it often rude and obnoxious.

The growth of the WK community has been an interesting one to follow, and I hope that it evolves further into a respectable and well-meaning contributor to the broader VC:MP community. So unlike everyone else in this thread, I do care, and it's nice to see this video.

What I would like to see is for 'members' of WK to begin wearing the WK tag, and declaring themselves a real gang. In my opinion the current organisation of the group is a bit cowardly, with individuals being able to associate or disassociate themselves based on whatever serves their argument best. When their members or the group as a whole is criticised, the members will say they're not a gang, just a bunch of random players - how could one be linked to the actions of another? But when they talk about how great they are, they are WK, the strongest team in VC:MP.

Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 07:59:14 pm »
It's good to see a small community growing in VC:MP, even if the values at its heart are ones that I can't personally agree with, and the individuals within it often rude and obnoxious.
It's good to see a small community growing in VC:MP
It's good to see a small community growing in VC:MP
good
[size=universe]good
[/size]

A small community within a community that people only actively remind themselves about because their fans go on forums and shit on everybody else is good? No.
This 'community' only works when their Moscow (no offense here bby) overlords join the game and do most of the job for them; this is not 'hate' but rather truth - it is, however true that without the vassals/backbone they wouldn't exist 'as much' as they currently do - however the 'backbone' itself would NOT exist by itself.
Don't get me wrong - I, for a fact know that EC would not get this huge playercount if it weren't for the Russians. While I don't have any problems with them existing in VCMP at all (they are 'entertaining' in a positive way, people join to fight them and it's competitive), but saying things like 'hehe I hope they all die a slow and painful death' and later saying 'its just a game man dont take everything serious' (like Ethan will shortly) is correctly named: 'being a retard'.
In short: WK is starting to slowly evolve into cancer with their new additions to the team that would do anything to be pet by Tom - and before some of you babies are going to say that I wanted to join them myself: yes, I did - but shortly after I saw it's a mistake because they players with completly different values at heart.*

There are many people that joined WK however but de facto don't want to be there. Why are they doing this? Let's analyze one of them - Sevrin. I know him since 2013 and I was in the same situation (e.g wanted to join russians and what happens when I play with them). He joins VU when it was the best choice at that time, because TRC was dead and DnA was stagnating, MK was meh for him, so he goes to VU. He puts this nice quote in his personal text that he'll represent VU for life (yes, I probably did say this when I was in TRC) and rises up the ranks. Aaand TRC's market value goes up, he says the same shitty excuse nearly everyone says when leaving VU - it changed. No, it didn't. When VU was created it always took "noobs" and 'converted' them to 'good' players, hence the 3 rank system. Nothing has changed. People that say this don't elaborate, because it's just easy as that. Anyway, I know he never played with WK. Aand he leaves VU. And now at wars between WK and the "resistance" he plays as a third party but targets only us (and sometimes medics attacking him), why? Because he can't take the medic skin, what will his friends say? Eventually he realises he's going to be hated by both sides so he joins the medics. Eventually, he joins TRC - but why? That clan represents things he fought earlier. Clearly he wasn't enlightented but rather joined TRC to gain respect, more power?
He doesn't join the game when the russians are in-game, and you know why. Because he doesn't want to play with them, and when he finally does he forces himself to do it - he barely does anything except throw mollies in random spots and write on teamchat. He doesn't want to play with them. Why do I think that way? Because I wanted to join the Russians myself for 'power' and did the same thing - avoided playing in grey skin (XE times) as much as I could and I reduced my in-game activity. The rest? I don't know; some of them are people that tried for clans but failed so they went into exile mode, others have their motivations.
I know Sevrin since 2013 and we all know that a man doesn't change his views on a thing like this by 180* all of a sudden.

Anyway, enough of the sevrin crap. X% of players in WK just joined it to be on the winning side and in fact fake out the fact that they like Russians.
Brian who loves to rate my posts as brain donor but won't respond to them is a manga-anime jerker, ex-cheater, exile, wearing ULK tag while he's a TLK and an overall faggot that nobody has respect for (except his 'subordinates'). http://saracens.top-board.com/t934-brian (requires log-in)
And Ethan? Probably the biggest clanhopper, quite possibly left all of his clans for bullshit reasons, especially TRC after which he went to apply to EAF where he got denied/withdrawn his app and recently wanted to reapply to TRC ahaha; it's better to link this http://ss-clan.nicoarin.com/index.php?topic=130.0 http://ss-clan.nicoarin.com/index.php?topic=74.0 to have some morning fun
Speaking of cancer, you two are the real cancer in this community along with your pals that went on IRC and destroyed 0.3z and 0.4 by sharing the F1 hack to everyone.
The only thing I'm expecting from you two is calling me 'a polack glitcher' and a 'butthurt' and nothing else past that.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 09:09:57 am by krystianoo »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2016, 07:49:29 am »
wa wa  baby posting unfunny meme wa wa clan member destroyed and not going to respond but rate your post positively wa wa

kiss my ass trc repa

inb4  'even your ex clan-leader rated your post  brain-donor' (a person with barely any idea of what is going in the community), 'not worth responding to ur posts', 'im not bothered enough to respond to your litte rant'

kiss my ass trc pig

also inb4 blog link

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 08:45:54 am by krystianoo »
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

UJIbU4

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2016, 08:50:07 am »
Quote from: krystianoo
drama
drama
drama

Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Useful Useful x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2016, 09:23:07 am »
butthurtness
So far all you did is complain about a bunch of players constantly killing you.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 10:25:04 pm by Sora_Blue »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help