March 19, 2024, 04:47:04 am

Author Topic: I need an opinion here  (Read 6893 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
I need an opinion here
« on: January 03, 2018, 09:24:03 pm »
it's not in my nature to post threads of such nature, but seeing as I am/have been a community leader in many sub-communities of VC:MP, I have always been, and still am very open to public opinion.

I, by no means, have the intention to denounce a certain ferrari32 of the Vice Underdogs clan but merely am trying to answer the question of whether I have done something wrong in the particular situation that has arisen, or not.

so I'll start off with quoting something the most respectable [VU]ferrari32 has written to me today. seeing as he is a proud representative of the house of Vice Underdogs, and always acts in the most dignifying of matters, living up to VU's expectations, I see no need in concealing the messages of such an honorable member, as I, myself, have nothing to hide from anyone here.

'Temporary alliance until triumvirate's out of action?
If we keep hitting them with the casualties sanctions, they're out of the game in the first 5 hours'

I read over the above message at least 5-6 times, since it seemed way too brief for an idiot like myself. therefore, I (partially quote) asked Ferrari to elaborate on his master plan as I (with all due respect to myself) was too stupid to understand something of such brief content.

to my surprise, what I got in response was the following:

'mastermind like myself knows better than unveiling mutual plans before a mutual understanding has been made'

which is exactly why I was interested in details in the first place. I (partially quote) responded to him, asking 'not to play smart with me, as I too seek to convince myself that your plans are in the best interests of both of our teams'

to which I got a response of the following composition:

'Changed my mind, won't team crackwhores'

at this point, mind you, I would like to state that I am a soon-to-be professional boxer and that I barely drink, and certainly am not on crack. quite reasonable, is it not?

'You don't get to disrespect me in my own house, it's that simple. Even more, you don't get to throw around your autocrat shit over me, as you have no authority over me.'

once again, judging by the aforementioned factual data, I do not remember disrespecting ferrari32 in 'his' house, and quite oppositely have observed disrespect addressed towards me from, what I now consider one of the most ignoble members of the set.

the main question is - am I the one going nuts or does it smell like horseshit here?

oh and mind you Ferrari, I have much more influence in this so called house of 'yours', and if you even think of deleting this thread, at least every 20th member on this forum have, and in some cases still do display respect and acknowledgment of who I am. I will do whatever is in my powers to get an answer from someone above you and your high horse.

I am merely trying to get a public opinion on this.

thank you in advance
Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 12 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: I need an opinion here
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 11:59:42 pm »
Hop off your hype train here. You have the decency to make fun of my countrymen's deaths, and chalk it up to "double standards"? You can sell that shit to your TRC friends, at least the ones you haven't already lost due to your "superior self".
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 12:22:31 am »
Oh you are definitely right about the superior self part. I am superior, I am a leader, I am the people’s champion. I say what others are too afraid to say, I am the voice of hope among the hopeless. However, that also means that I express solely what others are too afraid to say; read again. The decisions I make involve a consensus between all those involved.

You, on the other hand, act in complete solitude, and fail terribly at it. Superiorizing your countrymen’s deaths to those that were made at the hands of people such as Adolf Hitler is absolutely vile and disgusting. No man’s life or death is more important than the next one’s, despite so called cultural, ethnical and national ‘rankings’. You can shove your naked worded patriotism right back where it came from. You have done nothing for your country, and the same applies in terms of your team, other than disgrace it.

In any case, I have no business with you. Waiting for input from Thijn, Ras, Charley, aXXo or whoever else does not have a chip on their shoulders.
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 12:35:25 am »
Nah, you're a two faced piece of shit with zero morals and an initiative to cause unnecesary problems in your own fantasy world. You see the difference between Adolf Hitler and Ratko Mladic is that nobody here was even alive to witness the atrocities that were commited. As for the latter, the consequences have never ceased to be relived. Raped women commited to insane asylums. Deathcamp escapees with their eyes and ears removed. Mothers spending 20 years in search of their teenage son's remains. Burned churches, schools.

You have no idea what you're talking about, because the pure fact is, you've only ever lived in your fantasy land. You have no clue of what the real world may become.

These ain't the words of a patriot. These are the words of a human being. I haven't done anything for my country, I agree. But I do believe volounteering at a refuge for Syrian refugees has achieved something for mankind.

Take your big words elsewhere, little man.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 12:43:03 am »
If you really believe that I know nothing about Syrian refugee camps, and the Arab world in general, you are dead wrong. I have lived in, and studied the Arab world for over 7 years, and I know people who personally have witnessed what is going on in these Syrian ant nests.

A little man is the last thing you can call someone like me, quite frankly, for I think someone my height and a good 100 kilograms of weight, to say the very least, can be considered small.

You are battling me with predictions, and I am retaliating with facts, which just comes to show, once again, that you are not too worthy an opponent.
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 12:50:10 am »
You're full of shit as usual. You lived in the tough world called the UAE.

You keep burying yourself with your own words, constantly attempting to prove yourself a superior being. On a video game forum.

Those are the marks of an internet warrior, probably caused by being neglected by actual society, feeling the urge to be the loudest one elsewhere.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 12:55:43 am »
I am as respected in the real life society as I am here. In fact, people who surround me in life respect me even much more than they do over in this half-assed excuse of a community.

I cannot spot how exactly I am burying myself with my own words, please enlighten me.

I have all the reasons to be as proud as I am, and to add to that, I wish you absolutely no harm. :)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 12:58:15 am by Morphine »
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 01:09:14 am »
The half-assed excuse for a community is moreover of better quality than you. It's even more exhillerating that you come asking for rights and sanctions from my clan, while you can't even keep your own clan in order. That speaks for both how hypocritical and overly enthusiastic you are.

In any case, feel free to talk about it on your dead forum, I'm sure an asslicker will come along to agree with you eventually. That shit won't pass here I'm afraid.

Whoop and there he is! Hi brian
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 01:13:09 am by ferrari32 »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 02:16:02 am »
will you guys stop if I change my vw nickname?
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 08:31:11 am »
Yes

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 08:33:42 am »
Absolutely fucking not
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2018, 08:51:33 am »
'Temporary alliance until triumvirate's out of action?
If we keep hitting them with the casualties sanctions, they're out of the game in the first 5 hours'
Exposed
 ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 08:59:17 am by KILLERX. »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2018, 10:18:44 am »
Not much to hide there, reality is everyone will focus on taking out the biggest threat

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2018, 10:31:54 am »
Beautifully said.

I will also focus on taking out the biggest threat.

:)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 10:41:03 am by Morphine »
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2018, 05:47:28 pm »
will you guys stop if I change my vw nickname?
what vicewar??
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)