login
March 19, 2024, 03:07:58 am

Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 4579 times)

MIMO1

• View Profile
Thank You!
« on: December 30, 2017, 12:40:29 pm »
its nice to see how you guys accepted me into vicewar without even discussing it or even saying anything,i just recieved a pm confirming my registration and im thankful for you guys.
in this event im gonna try to repair what i did few months ago,and im gonna hopefully rebuild my old friendships and have some trust back, i know its hard and wont happen but im sure u guys have a little faith in me,if u dont,i wouldnt be in vicewar..thank you guys,im not gonna disappoint u,and thanks for giving me a chance to try repairing a little bit of the mess i created over the past few months.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 5 Optimistic Optimistic x 3 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 12:46:17 pm »
mention not
ye to humara farz tha :v  8)
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 01:37:18 pm »
Nfo5o ya ayri 😂

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 02:14:33 pm »
Good Luck for Vice War!

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 04:29:54 pm »
Fucktard
Doesn't change what you have done.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 04:37:07 pm »
Fucktard
Maybe it can't change what we have done, but it shows that we really regret what we did.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 04:45:04 pm »
Fucktard
Maybe it can't change what we have done, but it shows that we really regret what we did.
Yes, we all remember how cocky you were after you were caught.
Much regrets.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 05:55:13 pm »
I am having a contract with VW Staff, they're going to handle me some IPs for top secret work,in return I'll be receiving some fresh cows and goats, ^_^
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 07:05:04 pm »
Fucktard
Yes, we all remember how cocky you were after you were caught.
Much regrets.

Yeah, I agree with Shawn here.

It's sad that people manage to suddenly grow all compassionate and forgiving after a bullshit apology post.

An apology that came after days, weeks, months of ban evasion, being arrogant over the entire matter and provoking the entire community.

Fuck you.

I sincerely hope that the staff of servers such as EC, CTF and EAD won't fall for this and your ban durations will stay, whether they're permanent or yearly.

Actions have consequences.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 07:14:40 pm by krystianoo »
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 07:38:35 pm »
Exactly, this retard Killerx rating my post as brain donor, dunno where was he when these 2 retards did ban evasion in EC and mocked whole EC staff by saying shits after each evade, I don't really understand why the the fuck apologies should be welcomed at the first place, you didn't commit sin by using the aimlock, you just fucked whole game by distributing the same, these days I myself get to see messages from players messaging each other "bro gimme aimbot,I'll give you xyz and money in exchange" "ok bro come fb"and volia, the guy starts popping head like a motherfucker old fart, this may sound funny but it is what happening right now, you maybe sure about yourself that you didn't create or share that shit, but it's now being shared almost everywhere, there are some genius people who hide it somehow, uses it occasionally and go clean in front of admin eyes but later on ruins everyone gameplay, I don't hate you personally, I never hated anyone personally,it's all for a reason,but stop just stop there and get the fuck off.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2017, 08:09:46 pm »
Exactly, this retard Killerx rating my post as brain donor, dunno where was he when these 2 retards did ban evasion in EC and mocked whole EC staff by saying shits after each evade, I don't really understand why the the fuck apologies should be welcomed at the first place, you didn't commit sin by using the aimlock, you just fucked whole game by distributing the same, these days I myself get to see messages from players messaging each other "bro gimme aimbot,I'll give you xyz and money in exchange" "ok bro come fb"and volia, the guy starts popping head like a motherfucker old fart, this may sound funny but it is what happening right now, you maybe sure about yourself that you didn't create or share that shit, but it's now being shared almost everywhere, there are some genius people who hide it somehow, uses it occasionally and go clean in front of admin eyes but later on ruins everyone gameplay, I don't hate you personally, I never hated anyone personally,it's all for a reason,but stop just stop there and get the fuck off.
LOL i just rated your post as brain donor for fun to make you angry and i remember that shitty things which they done and i was the one whose banned them everytime, no one is going to unban them and they are also banned from ec forum just because of me as you can see they are not ban on any forum so calm your tits i am not supporting them and i will never support any hacker/cheater.
Thanks ;)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:51:35 pm by KILLERX. »
Disagree Disagree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2017, 08:53:46 pm »
Remember people will try to drag you down, people just forget that they make mistakes as well, this is a sign of our fail humanity in this half remain world, anyway if you're lying or just trolling us believe me, you won't get chance from those who are willing to give you, best of luck.

Oh yeah by the way, just let you know people like you and others who had hacks, you totally fucked this game up, it's not fun anymore like it used to be, sadly with my own hands some innocent people gets ban because i doubt they are using something, what can they do? hate server? of course, hate admin? of course, what can admin do? give players a fair game server, right? thanks for ruining this game but it's okay i can't hate someone for a game which is barely alive.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 09:01:43 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2017, 10:44:51 pm »
What can we do now other than apologizing and admiting our mistake ? Yes we ruined the game, we are sorry.. We fucked the game up, we are sorry.. we took advantages on players, we are sorry. I know that no one give a fuck, but We can't do any think other than being sorry. I though that when I use aimbot all players will like me, but yes, I got cocky and half of the community members hate me now. I know that there is nothing can fix what we did, but what happened has happened and we can't change past.

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2017, 11:49:17 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2017, 05:22:47 am »
np

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;