March 19, 2024, 05:08:35 am

Author Topic: Free gang names and logos  (Read 4934 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Free gang names and logos
« on: December 12, 2017, 03:55:00 am »
The point of Vice War 7 is to have a bunch of competing gangs, a brawl between many teams. I've elsewhere complained about how the Triumvirate goes against the spirit of this idea. Instead of trying to persuade people to join the Wolf Pack, I would like to encourage people to make more teams. And I would encourage those rational leaders in the Triumvariate (Eddy, Morph, Krys), to think about how to make this event fun, not just how to win.

To help people make their own gangs, I've made some simple gang ideas with logos. Anyone can use these for free, just comment below and use it in the gang registration section. Also, if anyone wants to offer some free gang ideas with logos, please post them below so that others can use them.

Most of them are just rip-offs from GTA3, but those gangs were always the coolest anyway.

Team name: Yakuza

Logo:

RGB: 204, 0, 51

Team name: Corleone Family

Logo:

RGB: to be chosen

Team name: Diablos

Logo:

RGB: 204, 204, 51

Team name: The Yardies

Logo:

RGB: 51, 102, 51

Team name: Grove Street Families

Logo:

RGB: 0, 204, 0

Team name: Hell's Angels

Logo:

RGB: 0, 51, 153

Team name: Peaky Blinders

Logo:

RGB: 204, 204, 204
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 5 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 7 Late Late x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: Free gang names and logos
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 06:30:33 pm »
I liked the Yakuza and yardies logos!!!!!!but no thanks I can make my own flag ;) Good Job by the way!!!!!You're guys making this game funner and funner!!!!!! :D :D :D
Funny Funny x 3 Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 12:03:14 pm »
Panzer,I hope you can develope it as soon as possible because i dont wanna miss this vice war...!!!
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 05:52:38 pm »
Panzer,I hope you can develope it as soon as possible because i dont wanna miss this vice war...!!!
Done!!!!!
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 05:44:17 pm »
And I would encourage those rational leaders in the Triumvariate (Eddy, Morph, Krys), to think about how to make this event fun, not just how to win.

will be put up for consideration and discussed over the course of the following week
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 01:13:46 pm »
sorry for getting involved into this, but there's a question that has been around my head since all that the triumvirate drama ruining this new VW gamemode fun started.

you were demanding us to make the event funnier without making a big alliance, werent u? question is why dont you do the same with the wolf pack? split it in two or more teams it thats your meaning of fun

wolf pack has got 50 players by now i dont consider that a "small" group of players, triumvirate got 77 what do u exactly guys want? triumvirate being split into two or more teams? in the case it gets done by two teams each team would have 33 and 34 players each one while the wolf pack would still have 50, that is somewhat selfish .(no hard feelings im not attacking anybody just giving my opinion)

but question is why dont you do the same you are demanding us? i wouldnt have any problem making more teams if the wolf pack (50+ player alliance) does it as well.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 01:24:47 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 1 Late Late x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 01:18:30 pm »
My servor may rule, my gamla my phools 8)
SOT!!!
MENU SOT LAGANI H!! SOT!!
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 05:19:25 pm »
sorry for getting involved into this, but there's a question that has been around my head since all that the triumvirate drama ruining this new VW gamemode fun started.

you were demanding us to make the event funnier without making a big alliance, werent u? question is why dont you do the same with the wolf pack? split it in two or more teams it thats your meaning of fun

wolf pack has got 50 players by now i dont consider that a "small" group of players, triumvirate got 77 what do u exactly guys want? triumvirate being split into two or more teams? in the case it gets done by two teams each team would have 33 and 34 players each one while the wolf pack would still have 50, that is somewhat selfish .(no hard feelings im not attacking anybody just giving my opinion)

but question is why dont you do the same you are demanding us? i wouldnt have any problem making more teams if the wolf pack (50+ player alliance) does it as well.

Just to answer what I consider as a late post, it's the reaction aspect Charley was complaining about.

The freedom is there to make multiple groups. The freedom is also there to make limitless count of players in your group. And the Casualties penalty is set in place for every group (particularly with big groups in mind) so that total dominance won't be an easy walk through the park.

We really wanted more than a two team match this VW but we didn't enforce it, we gave freedom to the people to try out these new dynamics and find the answer to what would truly work for victory but you chose the old system to be the advantageous one. Just two teams and whoever has the bigger numbers should have the upper hand.

Wolf Pack being the first group announced as a group for all i.e. a group to win by big numbers but did you really think about how that was going to be possible? Rather than looking deeper into the disadvantages of a bigger group by the system set in place in this edition of Vice War, The Triumvirate, being what we could say now is the opposition by the remaining community mostly, established themselves as the second group working off of Wolf Pack's philosophy to use it against them.

Contrary to everyone's belief in your group, it's not a move to split up rising power. It was just a disappointment that with the freedom we gave, the answer all the smaller groups within Triumvirate found to combat Wolf Pack's philosophy, was to adopt the philosophy for themselves and create a larger group.

There are 6 bases, if you looking at the Wolf Pack numbers being 50, we won't get anywhere having 50 players one base right? We have to spread out across those 6 bases, so call it 8 persons a base.

We are still under the Casualties penalty rule; if we, this big 50 player group, fought against say 6 individual groups of 8 that could come out of your 77 members if you were to split (accounting for server player limit, that's why 8 and not 12), all of those 6 groups of 8 aren't in as big of a danger of hitting 200 deaths in their team.

Each member would have to die 25 times for it to be a prob, more chances for your group. Wolf Pack on the other hand, getting attacked by everyone like this, would eat through that 200 death count like pancakes because, each of the 8 members spread out on the map in the group just have to die 4 times......

Hell Guardians took the right approach and if you don't see it now even after I explained this twice now, you're going to understand the consequences in the war.

And just as a note, a measure will be set in place to ensure ALL groups can play at any given time. Neither Triumvirate nor Wolf Pack can do a drown-out method to max out the 100 player limit as a means to ensure no opposition can join the server. All groups will be able play at the same time so watch out for that update.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 05:33:09 pm by GangstaRas »

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 08:06:30 pm »
I need a monk!
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 06:59:18 am »

This has been answered in another topic. What I 'demanded' was a discussion and collaboration to make the game more balanced, for everyone. I even offered the possible solution of splitting the Wolf Pack. But everyone just jumped on the 'VU cry cry' bandwagon, assuming that I was speaking out of self-interest. As with all of the events and servers I've managed or contributed to, my actions have been aimed towards creating the best gameplay balance, they've not been aimed towards making VU win. The fact that I've been doing this for 10 years now and people still don't understand that is demoralising, especially seeing it from you jUan. Everyone assumes the worst of everyone here.

In any mature discussion, all involved people have to be willing to admit when they're wrong. Like this time, when Eddy pointed out to me that the Wolf Pack was also huge, I admitted he was right, and offered a solution. I can't believe I'm explaining this shit.

there is not a damn balance, why do you think many players applied to the triumvirate? do you think SS, TRC,Do,UF,MK and other clans/clan less players would create separate teams watching a super team with almost 70 players? please bro

Fair point, a super team with 70 players != good balance. So let's work together to make this balanced. Currently there are 29 VUs signed up, 3 of whom, I'd imagine, might not play (me, Thijn and Pleyo), and more will only play for an hour or two. If we were to make the Wolf Pack a VU-only group, would you consider splitting Triumvirate into relatively similar sized groups?

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 07:21:35 am »
all of you (no exceptions) are talking a bunch of horseshit right now because each and every one of you is pursuing personal interests in this discussion.

my team will agree to split itself only after the Wolf Pack splits itself

very fucking simple

no other options

Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2017, 08:59:12 am »
all of you (no exceptions) are talking a bunch of horseshit right now because each and every one of you is pursuing personal interests in this discussion.

my team will agree to split itself only after the Wolf Pack splits itself

very fucking simple

no other options

Charley effectively got 3/4 of what he wanted (multiple teams in the event) and from me.....its just advice, dont miscontrue it for anything else.

Ever hear the saying "one fool makes many"? Dont overanalyze for genuity in what is said; dont just be the group that blindly followed Wolf Pack to its grave. Thats all Im saying fam.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2017, 09:33:19 am »
In that case, let’s work this out together, and not against one another.

Both sides have to split a bit, only then will we realize the vision of this season’s VW

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2017, 12:13:20 pm »
very fucking simple

But apparently it's not simple, because it took pages of shitty replies filled with bitterness and needless aggression to get the simple answer to my question, 'would you split if we did?', that the rest of your team seemed incapable of answering coherently. The closest anyone came was Eddy saying 'man the team is already made, no one would agree to that now', and Krys saying outright no. Now you personally have given a different answer, one that assumedly represents the views of the other Triumvirate leaders, but it's unfair to make it out like we weren't open to that option before. Imagine if this conversation had run in a linear consecutive fashion, rather than having been split over the course of days:

A: Hey, your team is way too big for this gamemode, it's boring, please split.

B: Dude your team is also huge, get the fuck outta here.

A: Okay you're right, let's work together to make this balanced, would your team consider splitting if ours does?

B (Eddy): No one will agree to that.

B (Krys): You would never split if we asked you. Why should we do anything? This isn't our responsibility. It's a free market. You adjust to us.

B (Triumvirate team members): Lol VU pussies.

B (Morph): You're talking horseshit, you're only self-interested. We'll only split once you do.

A: ???

Anyway, past is past, there's no making up for the way your team has communicated (or failed to communicate) over the past few days.

I was proposing a solution but I ain't the boss of Wolf Pack, and I'm not taking a role in the staff team this year. I'm essentially an outsider. So you need to speak to aXXo about this, it's his call. The only reason I cared and still care about this is because I don't want to see all of aXXo and Gangstaras's hard work on creating this gamemode go to waste, and because I have a longstanding interest in making Vice Wars as cry-free and fun as possible (ironicially my intervention this time appears to have had the opposite effect).

In that case, let’s work this out together, and not against one another.

Both sides have to split a bit, only then will we realize the vision of this season’s VW

This^ is a much more friendly and charitable approach to discussing this issue, and I would hope that you and anyone else who weighs in continues in this vein, for the sake of everyone's sanity. Thanks Morph. Charley out.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2017, 01:41:12 pm »
the reason we're achieving absolutely nothing here is because we're all trying to have a go at each other

in any case I've PMed both krys and Eddy and I personally hope that something will be done asap