March 19, 2024, 04:18:39 am

Author Topic: Application - PunkNoodle  (Read 8887 times)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - PunkNoodle
« on: December 02, 2017, 10:44:19 am »
Nick: PunkNoodle

Timezone/Country: GMT+1, Germany

Previous Nicks: Theremin (IRC only)

Additional Comments: I want to be one of the doggies, I've spent much more time than I would like to admit considering whether I should be part of a group or not, and I do want to be part of this clan. Regardless of the fact that I might or might not have much time to play this multiplayer in the future, I still want to join you guys.

That said, over time I've been asked questions, most of them being about me, so I'm here to provide a little more context and reply to some of the the most common ones. I find it a good occasion to shoo some of the ambiguity away.

I'm an Italian bloke living (currently) in Germany, my age is somewhere around 20 and 30 years old. I have a job and I used to study languages in secondary school, that's how I learnt spanish.
I'm a former Liberty Unleashed player, for some time I also hosted my own server there. I played that mod on a daily basis from August 2013 until August 2015, I still hop in there each now and then but less frequently. I've started playing VC:MP 0.4 in the summer of 2014, not counting perhaps the very few previous times I hopped on VC:MP 0.3z to which I don't have any recollections. in 2014 I was playing the public beta with a friend, uniquely on eXtreme Racing Revolution aka Gudio's serwer. Fast forward to August 2015 where that same friend introduced me to Daydream Roleplay, which I found simply astonishing, and that was actually the first server I've loved in VC:MP and the one who made me stop playing Liberty Unleashed actively. One year later, I started growing a little bored of it and decided to play other servers, that's more or less when I truly came in contact with the VC:MP community, even though some people already knew me due to hanging around in the IRC.

I've never had other nicks besides Theremin, which is the nick I use(d) in LU, LU forums and IRC. I usually like to change nick between a community and another, but I wasn't really aware VC:MP and LU were so intertwined, else I would have probably kept the same. My nick comes from some adverts/places present in GTA3, being my first and my favourite GTA to date.

My attitude in game is pretty chilly as I usually rely on gaming to relax, at least most of the time, thus I'm not too fond of death-matching. I do appreciate it, but I have no interest in letting it become the main focus of my play as I have much much much more fun doing stupid s***.

Whatever else I had in mind to write I forgot it D: please excuse my excess of formality because that's the only way I know how to write, I am open to queries if any, yeah this is so friggin' egocentric, but afterall this is MY application.

Regards, Punk O'Noodle.

tl;dr AKSEPT ME PLES :( :( :(

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 11:56:11 am by Ryne »
Winner Winner x 25 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: Application - PunkNoodle
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 10:45:06 am »
Full Member without a single doubt.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

GunShot

• KapTan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 12:00:38 pm »
Good Luck  :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 12:01:32 pm »
rookie  :police:

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 12:23:47 pm »
Full Member without a single doubt.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 12:28:56 pm »
FULL for my dear Punkiee.. :P ;)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 12:38:49 pm »
Full member for the poodles!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 12:47:31 pm »
Wow is this real? Good luck mate you deserve to be rookie

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 01:07:03 pm »
One of the biggest and most important transfers of this year. Congratulations! It was an honor be clanless with you :D

Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Mubashir^

• Fanatic
  • RisK Is MY BuSiNeSs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 01:48:43 pm »
GooD LucK Bro  :thumbsup:

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2017, 02:07:57 pm »
Atlast :D [VU]Poodles soon , good luck.
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 02:20:55 pm »
Full.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 02:51:49 pm »
Oh man, didn't know you were interested in VU. Full for sure.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 02:54:44 pm »
Full.
You aren't a VU and you don't deserve to vote here. Hope this is clear for the last time.

Voting R since it's probably the first time you're joining a clan and you will require time to get use to some of the things.
Goodluck :)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 02:55:47 pm »
Viel Glück!  :)