login
March 19, 2024, 08:01:52 am

Author Topic: aimlock users+ aimlock explained  (Read 20418 times)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
aimlock users+ aimlock explained
« on: October 04, 2017, 07:36:03 pm »
hi there, so ummmm...

as i  said,im gonna expose all the hacker who used Venox's hack
hackers: Me,NO_mercy,VenoX,blister,and =TRC=Kramer
you must be surprised huh...Kramer :O :O
yes he is a hacker,just like us, the footage below will show you:

as u see, i totally explained his gameplay and showed that he uses aimlock just like us

now, what is aimlock and how was it created:

aimlock is a hack created by venox, and developed by no_mercy and me
the thing about this aimlock is that it locks on your enemies head only while using m4, it used to suck, but we kept giving venox ideas and he kept adding them, venox is a game developer and he knows how to hack pretty much everything, he is the creator of this hack, we all were suspicious about him and when he got banned i talked to him, he trusted me and gave it to me, then blister who was my brother got it and so no_mercy. idk how kramer got it to be honest but the video shows he has it.. actually,we were working on improving this hack, fast switching and shotgun indicator, the fast switch will allow u to shoot m4 with left click and stubby with right click, shotgun indicator tells u where to shoot for ur opponent to get hit.. this is now discontinued since we got exposed and we wont use it  anymore. the aimlock wasnt good at the beginning but we kept improving it till it became possible to even kill 4 opponents with only 4 shots. people suspected me for using a hack so i backed off, and my case was about to be forgotten, until no_mercy had this incident in CTF where he kept killing everyone with his headshots.

So there u go, i explained everything, on behalf of me and no_mercy we sincerely apologize about using this tool and we will quit vmcp, we wont come back anymore,vcmp is history for us, good bye everyone and i hope Kramer faces same consequences that we faced ourselves cause he is one of us
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 07:47:13 pm by Azure »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 11 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
Re: aimlock users+ aimlock explained
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 07:40:40 pm »
Interesting, with this explanation I could reduce a few months to your ban, blister will be added to the list but I can not open the link, why?

EDIT/ The video is not available.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 07:42:40 pm by Eddy »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 07:41:48 pm »
So, every thing is explained now... We apologize to all the community members about all what we did.
Good luck =TRC=Kramer deffending yourself ;)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 07:47:56 pm »
Edited video link, now its good to view

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 07:54:47 pm »
I'm just very very disappointed by what's happening !

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 08:01:21 pm »
shorter version:

"Yes, I cheated, but this guy cheated too".
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 15 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 08:10:32 pm »
It's good to see that you admitted your mistake and helped the community to catch others hackers (even if your mistake will remain), i wish you good luck.
Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

Credits to Bart.

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 08:22:40 pm »
shorter version:

"Yes, I cheated, but this guy cheated too".

Accusation. I don't see anything weird tbh. The video was the one which raises eyebrows. Like it was trying to track the guy behind the wall and shit. I mean you see this kind of stuff everyday in VCMP. What I find amazing is how Kramer is so confident using M4 in Stubby's range. What's next, every cool HS is gonna be treated as a aimlock. The damage is done, assholes like them ruins the gameplay and damage the community. No wonder newbies don't stick to VCMP.

Go fuck yourself both of you! I don't know why Mad_Killer is calling you cunts his brother. GTFO this community and never bring in your Lebanese asses over here. If you guys have a brain, use it and carve out a fucking drug empire in Africa. You know what is your place in VCMP? Yeah its 1 credit worth in EAD. Just because the script would be fucked because no one wants to buy you. Fucker couldn't even stick on the server for 1 minute before his ping shot to 20k. Cried to Wilson if he could play using a VPN. Lame MF.

The fuck with admitting his mistake? MF wanted his name everywhere because he was part of this so called "awesome hack". You did nothing. It was all VenoX. Idea? Whats so brilliant about this idea? Every player can come up with a idea that something could be made which can track heads. You're nothing! Just a emotional black kid wanting to become VU_R.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 8 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 08:31:01 pm »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 11 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 08:32:31 pm »
This puts me into the situation where lw admins watch me from the shadows doing insane headshots. Busting the hackers is actually more damaging than beneficial...
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 08:33:56 pm »
ok,flaming

FUck you,fuck you, fuck you, shitty blockhead,i cant last 2 minutes?thats not what ur mom said bitch, g fuck urself with a strapon dildo u kinky mf. and about kramer i know he has aimlock just like ours cause i used it and i know how it functions,pretty much like how kramer is playing.. now SPiralrock go fuck urself, cocksucking mf bastard..
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 08:38:31 pm »
If Kramer used this thing, then how I used to make sprees on him?? Can you explain??

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 08:39:11 pm »
ok,flaming

FUck you,fuck you, fuck you, shitty blockhead,i cant last 2 minutes?thats not what ur mom said bitch, g fuck urself with a strapon dildo u kinky mf. and about kramer i know he has aimlock just like ours cause i used it and i know how it functions,pretty much like how kramer is playing.. now SPiralrock go fuck urself, cocksucking mf bastard..

Dude pls.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 08:41:48 pm »
ok,flaming

Dude pls.
Don't you see what the fuck SpiralFuck is saying ?.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2017, 08:44:02 pm »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 4 (list)