March 19, 2024, 11:04:39 am

Author Topic: Application - Lily*  (Read 7683 times)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Lily*
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2017, 02:34:14 pm »
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 02:35:47 pm by klein. »
Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2017, 02:36:36 pm »
Application closed.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2017, 11:39:12 pm »
Well.. I'd like to leave a note of my own here.

Lily, what you've apparently failed to understand is that you were kicked from the clan, you didn't leave. To put it in other words, you betrayed the trust of the members of the clan and they think you're not fit for the family. 2 weeks later you come back and post a blank fucking application, probably expecting a warm welcome back like nothing happened. When I first opened it I was tempted to instantly deny it.

Instead of actually working to regain some trust, you think you're entitled to it. You're not. No one is. We all earned it.

What's even more painful to see is your bitchy attitude towards negative feedback. It's apparent that something is wrong, and you're being given advice on how to fix those issues. You reject those comments and keep on expecting. You should know by now that shit like that just don't pass here.

As for my personal remark, here goes. You asked me a lot of times to train you and make you a better fighter, same thing with matrix. What I did instead is attempt to train you both to be better VUs. VU is all about character and attitude. I'm not talking about the way you act on a daily basis, I'm talking about being fair, rational and humble.

But with all the effort, you still haven't learned. You could have been the top fighter in the clan, but without our ethos, you wouldn't have truly been an underdog.

Take some time, think about what you did, and think about how your actions represented the clan. If you can't find the answer to those questions, and you aren't ready to work on these issues, then don't bother applying. It's your choice in the end.
Agree Agree x 6 Useful Useful x 5 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember