March 19, 2024, 08:12:08 am

Author Topic: Champ, runner up, 3rd place etc.  (Read 8971 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Champ, runner up, 3rd place etc.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2017, 02:41:17 pm »
Put underwear on head :thumbsup:
ok on your head, np
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2017, 02:51:02 pm »
You write 6 instead of 3? and the reason is these players have same much skills, one can win or be runner up.
Piterus means, if Axxo wins and Juan loses so second one will be juan only, not amal or freak, you asslicking VUs for vote too much that your error 404 common sense just went out of existence, don't get used to help for English next time, thx, learn by your own and don't embarrass the world.
Man, I said in these players '' axxo and in juan '' one of them will be champ and I had described the runner ups and 3rd same as well. You need to understand, Don't post any reply again with abuses coz this topic is for bets not for family issues where you always get your leg in, You know what I mean.
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2017, 04:17:17 am »
i dont know much about others
only 1 thing i know is DarK_WolF also Applied.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2017, 02:39:10 pm »
no more betting on me pls, i just realized this new update has just fucked up my skills again (for the second time) i feel like when i came back to 0.4 and there were no ghost shots anymore, and it took me like 6 months to get a good level in 0.4

Thanks for ruining my vcmp career again Stormeus.  :thumbsdown:
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 Useful Useful x 2 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2017, 02:55:39 pm »
you cant punch anymore in vcmp?  :)
Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2017, 03:12:51 pm »
you cant punch anymore in vcmp?  :)
i find vcmp way weirder right now dunno why thats the thing BUT ITS LIKE A NIGHTMARE HAVING TO GET USED TO A NEW WAY OF PLAYING.. I DONT WANT TO WHY STORMEUS WHY
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2017, 03:30:58 pm »
i dont know much about others
only 1 thing i know is DarK_WolF also Applied.
knockout in first round
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2017, 05:19:46 pm »
I hope to at least get through the group stages  :)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2017, 11:13:15 pm »
no more betting on me pls, i just realized this new update has just fucked up my skills again (for the second time) i feel like when i came back to 0.4 and there were no ghost shots anymore, and it took me like 6 months to get a good level in 0.4

Thanks for ruining my vcmp career again Stormeus.  :thumbsdown:

Stormeus is on a secret mission assigned to him by VUs. Basically he's going to fix all the bugs people used to benefit from and frankly speaking turn the skills of all of our competitors into a huge pile of crap so that you may finally accept us as your messiah. We are on our way to be the Rothschild of VC:MP.

Behold, VCMP's New World Order  >:D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:16:23 pm by MaDKilleR »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 10 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2017, 01:33:01 pm »
i just experienced how by a single shotgun shot ( which is supposed to damage 73 hp at max) killed a guy by one hit, seems like you're too stubborn about removing bugs and glitches stormeus, like removing ghost shooting which was a pure VC:MP essence not a bug(for old school players from 2006-2010), essence this aint Vice City Rockstar Official Multiplayer mod this is an Unofficial mod, stop pretending to make it look like if it was an official mod.

Also i still see ppl sliding around and i dont care, let VC:MP  be the way it is, is rockstar gonna pay you a million dollars for making it look like official GTA mods? let players be comfortable with the gameplay.

when i saw a guy getting killed by 1 shotgun shot i was like.... it definitely killed me. touch whatever you want but stop fucking up the 1v1 short range gameplay, however you allow these m4 whores to use all they want to increase their m4 aim and when you re asked for it you say servers could easily disable headshooting, stop capping close fighters and find a cure for all these m4 whoring instead of saying just disable it, its like when fast switching could be disabled back when 0.3Z R2 was released back in December 2009 "just disable it" you can ban me from VC:MP if you feel to but its the truth, you're ruining the 1v1 old school essence in order to favor all the cheating m4 whores.

PD: however i appreciate your work towards all you'vve done to VC:MP, but i seriously think this aint fair you're ruining us 1v1 fighters in order to favor m4 whores that use 3rd party programs and etc, find a cure for that i implore you, if you cap us even more we 1v1 fighters could only use rockets to beat m4 whoring cheaters i hope you understand it.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 02:13:51 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 7 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2017, 05:17:02 pm »
i just experienced how by a single shotgun shot ( which is supposed to damage 73 hp at max) killed a guy by one hit, seems like you're too stubborn about removing bugs and glitches stormeus

???

like removing ghost shooting which was a pure VC:MP essence not a bug(for old school players from 2006-2010), essence this aint Vice City Rockstar Official Multiplayer mod this is an Unofficial mod, stop pretending to make it look like if it was an official mod.

Ghost shots and slide glitching were causing issues with combat when playing with people with high pings and would sometimes cause shots that were fired to not appear for others at all. I prioritized fixing combat inconsistencies, sorry for your loss.

however you allow these m4 whores to use all they want to increase their m4 aim and when you re asked for it you say servers could easily disable headshooting, stop capping close fighters and find a cure for all these m4 whoring instead of saying just disable it

So do you want me to break headshots everywhere R2 style or give sliding users a speed boost so they can try to fight a long range weapon with a chainsaw? You're making no sense.

you can ban me from VC:MP if you feel to

No, I literally can't. That's not how any of this works.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 05:34:29 pm by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 5 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2017, 05:55:18 pm »

Just for fun
Nothing serious
Funny Funny x 17 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

lilly

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2017, 06:00:54 pm »

Just for fun
Nothing serious

Hehe i loved it <333
Cannot rate own posts

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2017, 12:18:10 am »
Champ: Frak
Runner-up: juan
3rd place: Noori
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Riders

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2017, 12:31:44 am »
3rd place: Noori
Is he participating this time?  :o