login
March 19, 2024, 11:20:06 am

Author Topic: Freak has been kicked from VU.  (Read 7380 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Freak has been kicked from VU.
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2017, 02:37:33 pm »
Wilson and Vito, please stop. This is not the place.

Opposing this decision firmly.

Understood. I'll pm you and share with you the whole story, I think you might feel a bit differently.

As for the circles, indeed, people have never been 'elected' and I never said this. But they are there as per what is necessary for that function of the clan to be carried out correctly. The administrative circle was of the opinion that we were already too large, so adding anyone else would be a bad idea.

Well actually that was my note, Charley made some edits to this post but I don't know which ones :x

Indeed. I only edited the bit where you said that he specifically deleted someone else's posts. He deleted his topics, which deleted all of the posts in those topics. He didn't have the forum permissions to delete others' posts directly.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2017, 05:44:04 pm »
Offtopic replies removed.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2017, 06:29:44 pm »
I'll add my 1 cent here

Quote from: MaDKiLLeR
Freak was recently found deleting posts, his and other members
I only deleted my topics and posts, I didn't deleted anyone else topics/posts.

Freak was asked to submit a simple, straightforward acknowledgment stating he understands the process of how this clan functions
I did replied on that topic guess it was too late to reply.

Each and every member of Vice Underdogs is expected to exhibit mature & professional behavior both publicly and internally.
My attitude is pretty good and I do show maturity, tell me if I don't act mature. You might don't know but I'm only 15 years old so I can't really show the same maturity level as a 30 years old man.

I will also mention the two main reasons I've been kicked out for:

1) I removed my topics and posts which led to the deletion of other post in my topic.
2) I didn't replied in time to Charley's topic which he made about me, I did replied however it was too late.

Thanks for all the comments, and for Ferrari I'm really happy to see that a pillar of VU and VCMP trying to raise his voice for me, salute to you!
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 14 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2017, 10:29:27 pm »
(On phone thats why theres not a quote) ^ I think theres more to thise reasons stated above. The topic is not a discussion and I will not let this turn into a shitstorm. The statement is official and final, the rest is handle within clan private boards. Thank you.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2017, 10:05:59 am »
I will also mention the two main reasons I've been kicked out for:

1) I removed my topics and posts which led to the deletion of other post in my topic.
2) I didn't replied in time to Charley's topic which he made about me, I did replied however it was too late.

This is not the whole truth, and leaves out some very important things. In fact the main reason you were kicked was that over the course of two months you proved that you were unwilling to communicate and compromise with your clanmates, and unwilling to accept your mistakes. When you deleted the topics you weren't even given a proper warning, all that was asked was that you understood what you had done wrong.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts