login
March 19, 2024, 04:20:47 am

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 44733 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2016, 07:24:56 pm »
If human has brain and if he thinks good about his server he'll ban them as well or if he's going to invite kids for tea party then sure let them play.
How human came in this lol?

Because he owns EC?

@Thomas, There is still no proof against our main members. The main post doesn't prove anything itself lol.

We stopped giving hacks to members after they started using in servers

You're a moron.
How about you realizing you went full retard like krystianoo went to you? There is no proof we used hacks in servers. Sharing does mean we used hacks? lol
How retard you can be? you tell your own clan members to use hacks? then you say we are sharing but not "using" it? your own clan leader used hack in clanwar you little piece of monkey crap.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:27:41 pm by WiLsOn »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2016, 07:33:45 pm »
I don't see the point in this drama except that some random cheaters have been exposed. Just ban them cheaters everywhere and continue enjoying the gameplay.
Agree Agree x 17 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2016, 07:43:59 pm »
@Thomas, There is still no proof against our main members. The main post doesn't prove anything itself lol.

You're a moron.
How about you realizing you went full retard like krystianoo went to you? There is no proof we used hacks in servers. Sharing does mean we used hacks? lol and I already mentioned main members "first 5 members in ON list". You can't prove it.

Regardless of whether the clan leadership themselves can actually be proven to have used the hacks, you've already proven that this was something that was well known within the clan and to its leadership. Your clan, as an entire institution, turned a blind eye to members sharing hacks with each other until you realized that people actually use hacks and that it'd make you look bad.

You said yourself that no one bothered to crack down on it until it became apparent that they were being used in servers, and even then, no one seems to have been punished for it. The leadership of ON is just as responsible as everyone else for this.

So to reiterate, you're a moron.
Agree Agree x 13 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2016, 07:53:07 pm »

You're a moron.
How about you realizing you went full retard like krystianoo went to you? There is no proof we used hacks in servers. Sharing does mean we used hacks? lol and I already mentioned main members "first 5 members in ON list". You can't prove it.

Regardless of whether the clan leadership themselves can actually be proven to have used the hacks, you've already proven that this was something that was well known within the clan and to its leadership. Your clan, as an entire institution, turned a blind eye to members sharing hacks with each other until you realized that people actually use hacks and that it'd make you look bad.

You said yourself that no one bothered to crack down on it until it became apparent that they were being used in servers, and even then, no one seems to have been punished for it. The leadership of ON is just as responsible as everyone else for this.

Funny Funny x 9 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Strykerz.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2016, 07:57:40 pm »

You're a moron.

haha very funny, well, we all know you too have these "hacks", and remember you used in EC but i no have proofs. If that was a tactic, why you join ON? for hacks? better join VA to get hacks, you seem's to be disloyal, you was VU full, and now trainee hahahhah, i neva seen player be VU full but use VU trainee tag (I'm talking about [VU]EazY, he use everytime [VU_T]Eazy haha)
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2016, 08:04:58 pm »

You're a moron.

haha very funny, well, we all know you too have these "hacks", and remember you used in EC but i no have proofs. If that was a tactic, why you join ON? for hacks? better join VA to get hacks, you seem's to be disloyal, you was VU full, and now trainee hahahhah, i neva seen player be VU full but use VU trainee tag (I'm talking about [VU]EazY, he use everytime [VU_T]Eazy haha)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Strykerz.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2016, 08:05:53 pm »

You're a moron.

butthurt 100% confirmed

« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 08:18:33 pm by Strykerz. »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2016, 08:07:00 pm »

Now you will ask: "Why are you reporting to your clan mates?"
      Well, I joined in this clan to get information about hacks, and they probably are hackers.
Here's the information I got and I'll leave ON in some days.
I'm not using this kind of hacks and of course I never will use it, I only joined in this clan to get properly information about this players. About this hacks and how it works.

That's all and thanks for read.
 Regards, Gohan

I'm not reporting ON Hacks today 16/07/2016, I already reported on April 03, as I said... " I only joined in this clan to get properly information about this players. About this hacks and how it works" and I forget to say to report them. See you, kisses in your ass.
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2016, 08:10:49 pm »

You're a moron.

butthurt 100% confirmed
At least someone feels my butt pain thanks mate you are best. <3
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2016, 08:23:27 pm »

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2016, 08:35:35 pm »
If you didn't made the hack to use it, then was it was a secret ?
At least you could have *mentioned* that making such hacks is possible and could have helped the community .
Instead of that you made say it's ON only hack, nobody will believe that you never used the hack while you have it as a secret within the clan.
It's not a tactic that is to be a secret

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2016, 08:36:04 pm »
Funny Funny x 12 (list)

Someone

« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2016, 08:48:43 pm »
I can only say, ec forum/server will have some problems these days, so guys prepare for the best  :police: :police:
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2016, 08:49:47 pm »
I can only say, ec forum/server will have some problems these days, so guys prepare for the best  :police: :police:

You realize some of us on the forum can still see your IP address and real username right?
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Someone

« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2016, 08:53:58 pm »
And? Who cares  :police: :p :police: :police:olice: :police: