March 19, 2024, 07:03:07 am

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 44738 times)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
[ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« on: July 16, 2016, 02:22:01 pm »
To morphine: sorry for being an attention whore - and of course, you knew all about this all along.
------------

I have come into possession of very interesting material recently.

Straight to the point - we all know the infamous ON clan - a part 'of the best team evarrrrr'; everyone surely has heard of people accusing them of cheating once in their 'VCMP career'.

This topic is going to show E V I D E N C E of the ON clan in fact being a bunch of cheaters.

Let's start: (this won't be long, but rather short and self-explanatory)

This is evidence of an ON member (won't disclose name this time) giving F1 to our contact (named later) and how to make it work in-game.

Personal Message footage of KxZ. aka StrykerZ on the forum or VoyaFlex or gh0st or VeilSlide or c0mrade and testing of the wall-hack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vebr1i3TWEY&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Ezw8VLEYI&feature=youtu.be

After gaining more trust in ON this is the message he receives from a member named ANONIMUL - a well known figure, second member of ON I guess (after Zeruel).

Alright, all of this might smell like a fake, but here's what is inside the package:
http://i.imgur.com/2naSYQl.png

All of those probably function like a cheating program, inject into the game and edit a few memory addresses.
Wallhack is basically ghost city (not seeing any walls), FPS - able to use any FPS value you want, widescreen - self-explanatory.

Here is how these things work ingame: (except WS)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgmXr1jWtR8&feature=youtu.be

We all know about F1, however the rest of those things might come as a surprise to your average player.

All of those things posted above were used by ON, are still used by ON and would continue to be used by ON - they were probably also given to their 'trusted' allies like Brian and phenomz. (no confirmation, I don't know about that), etcetra. -please keep in mind that the Russians never used those things and never will and I am pretty sure that they will denounce ON's actions.

This will be posted on multiple forums and it is up to your discretion as to what to do about them.

Thank you Berkley - the 'inside man' in ON - without him, this wouldn't have happened and thank you Blitz & saurabh for the video of VeilSlide and other ON members and permission to use it; and thanks to everyone that shares this post on other forums, IRC or wherever.
All personal information has been blurred, censored.
Nothing else I expected except brain donor ratings from ON pigs - have fun explaining this :)

« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 03:15:15 pm by krystianoo »
Winner Winner x 23 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 3 Useful Useful x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 02:32:42 pm »
Banned.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 02:37:18 pm »
So now ON members will officially get ban from EAD at least that's what i am gonna do i won't allow bunch of shithead kids using cheats ruining the game fun.

Have a nice day.  :)
Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 03:06:39 pm »

This is what I had recorded few months ago.

Now I am sure they have slide hacks too.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 03:09:43 pm by saurabh »
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 03:14:57 pm »
Bye ON
You will be missed

N O T T T T T T T
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Sahaj/Blurry

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2016, 03:22:01 pm »
All those involved in this cheating scandal must be banned from all official servers and major non official servers such as European City, on top of that they should also be banned from playing any upcoming major VC:MP events such as VCDC and Vice War. These guys have ruined our game for so long. It's about time all those who've been playing this game fairly and trying to improve themselves at it as each day passes by, took a firm stand on this.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 03:36:38 pm »
To morphine: sorry for being an attention whore - and of course, you knew all about this all along.
------------

I don't understand how I can forgive you for being what you are.

on topic, however, this comes to me as much of a surprise as it would to anyone else, because contrary to your belief, I never gave a slightest shit about this ON faction and their activities.

if this is really true and all the above information is legitimate, then congratulations to ON I guess, they've lost all the credibility that they may have attained over the course of their existence.

oh and good job Berkley!
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2016, 03:41:24 pm »
cheers ON :) 8)

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2016, 03:42:34 pm »
Buthurtness gonna fall vu level in ...1...2...3 ALLAHUAKBAR BAN BAN BAN BOOM.  8)

if this is really true and all the above information is legitimate, then congratulations to ON I guess, they've lost all the credibility that they may have attained over the course of their existence.

oh and good job Berkley!
While none of main members/WK associated are proved to be such hack users. We still hold our credibility. Those who used hacks were banned in servers already.

moreover:

We stopped giving hacks to members after they started using in servers and breaking promise of not using them in public servers. And they were warned for that.
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2016, 03:45:16 pm »
Berkley promoted to full member again for this job :v
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 5 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2016, 03:45:28 pm »
so you just said yourself you are a bunch of cheaters with
We stopped giving hacks to members after they started using in servers and breaking promise of not using them in public servers
don't shame yourself even more xDDD
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 03:48:52 pm by krystianoo »
Funny Funny x 15 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2016, 03:54:32 pm »

We stopped giving hacks to members after they started using in servers and breaking promise of not using them in public servers

Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2016, 03:55:08 pm »
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2016, 03:55:52 pm »
so you just said yourself you are a bunch of cheaters with
go collect some proof against our main members. not something like this.
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=101.msg1382#msg1382