March 19, 2024, 03:44:20 am

Author Topic: happy eid mubarak  (Read 2238 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
happy eid mubarak
« on: July 17, 2015, 04:59:25 pm »

happy eid mubarak frnds
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 15 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: happy eid mubarak
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 05:22:04 pm »
Are you happy? i hope people rate you 100x funny, i'm sure you know why i replied like this.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 05:39:36 pm »
Are you happy? i hope people rate you 100x funny, i'm sure you know why i replied like this.

sigh... butt meet hurt.

yes, I'll admit, I did mean to add a touch of every-day VC:MP comedy to this thread, but I'm quite disappointed that that is the only thing you have noticed by taking a look at this thread.

the fact of the matter is that I, as a non-believer of the Islamic faith, have opened a thread in honor of this holiday and am actually interested, and aware of the precise date this holiday should have been going down this year, which is today. I have a lot, and I mean a lot of Muslim friends, so please keep this little bit of information in mind at all times. :)

with that being said, I genuinely wish each and every single Muslim player in VC-MP a most wonderful of Eid celebrations.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 05:42:36 pm by Morphine »
Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 05:51:26 pm »

sigh... butt meet hurt.

yes, I'll admit, I did mean to add a touch of every-day VC:MP comedy to this thread, but I'm quite disappointed that that is the only thing you have noticed by taking a look at this thread.

the fact of the matter is that I, as a non-believer of the Islamic faith, have opened a thread in honor of this holiday and am actually interested, and aware of the precise date this holiday should have been going down this year, which is today. I have more Muslim friends than you talk shit on a daily basis, so keep that in mind. :)

with that being said, I genuinely wish each and every single Muslim player in VC-MP a most wonderful of Eid celebrations.
I wonder how you feel my ass anyway back to topic, yes i don't want a non believer post a topic like this i wanted some muslim post it or someone like non muslim hater, but since you ruined it be happy because you got what you needed, i might butt hurt now but people like you get butt hurt on muslim festival day btw it's not first time there are a lot of dickheads tried to ruined Eid but i don't mind because i can't punch each one of you via monitor, if you have muslim friends you meet them as gentleman right? you wish them Eid too right? ofc you do but in here you just want to be greatest "comdian" guy alive today in vice city multiplayer. if you've posted it as a real gentleman not only me  but others too replied as a gentleman too, just once try to be nice try to be happy on others festival maybe you get whatever you want. call me butt hurt or whatever you want i'm just trying to defend my religion from devil and i am feeling proud like you are feeling proud of making fun of our day, thank you morphine few days ago i thought you're not that kind of person anymore but i'm sorry to say you're same as them. see ya.

I will never believe a non believer in my entire life, you should've know how some people will take it because almost everyday i see a comment in game or in irc channel, in forum that "muslim sucks" so now i don't wanna trust any kind of person in vcmp even if they are muslim or no muslim thanks for your hate mate, it's been 5 years seeing old vcmp players insulting same religion and trying to be badass, but hope remains man i hope one day you'll realize how people feel when they get insulted for being muslim, trust me i am not really feeling badass or pro by posting like this i was really really waiting for a Eid topic but i swear to God i will never reply on any festival day on any forum specially on VU forum.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:03:10 pm by WiLsOn »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 05:57:04 pm »

sigh... butt meet hurt.

the fact of the matter is that I, as a non-believer of the Islamic faith, have opened a thread in honor of this holiday and am actually interested, and aware of the precise date this holiday should have been going down this year, which is today. I have more Muslim friends than you talk shit on a daily basis, so keep that in mind. :)

now but people like you get butt hurt on muslim festival day btw it's not first time there are a lot of dickheads tried to ruined Eid

I am not entirely sure as to how exactly I 'tried to ruin Eid' by congratulating the community with it.

Despite this very peculiar argument, it is nice to see that other people see a sense of genuineness in my thread and I won't have someone like you regret the fact that I did go as far as making a thread in all due respect of the occasion. You take it easy, pal, and enjoy your holiday. :)

Another thing - the postcard I have posted in the first post was in fact shared by a very dear friend of mine on a social network, a very random, but at the same time relevant, fact that I'd like to put to your attention.

Yet again, with all above being said, I'd like to put an end to this argument you have instigated and further expect only replies with mutual congratulations.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:01:06 pm by Morphine »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 06:06:44 pm »
Fine then thanks for your eid wishes, i am not here to be mr.right guy i just gave my opinion whether i am wrong or right.  :) thanks for your wish, i hope deep inside in your heart you meant it in real.  :)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 07:05:40 pm »
Thank you :) i wish i could say the same to you :V

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 07:37:22 pm »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

DronZ

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2015, 02:04:56 am »
Happy EID to everyone !!  :)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 07:58:30 am »
Eid Mubarak.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2015, 09:30:34 am »
A few hours ago, Fercho was also interested in our Eid Festival, I'm glad that non muslim people are actually taking interest in Islamic traditions, Eid Mubarik ;)
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 09:41:31 am »
I'm glad that non muslim people are actually taking interest in Islamic traditions.
And Also, eid Mubarak for others.

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2015, 04:16:19 pm »
Eid mubarik to everyone

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(