April 23, 2024, 09:02:14 am

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 45398 times)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #195 on: July 19, 2016, 05:17:23 pm »
stormeus didn't share the hack with anyone and didn't make the hack be clan-spread* so he can't be blamed for anything lol
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 05:19:52 pm by krystianoo »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 19, 2016, 05:22:34 pm »
What does a single player hack have to do with a multiplayer hack?

There's plenty of trainers and hacks for VC that work fine in single player. There's no harm for anyone to make or use hacks in single player.

Multiplayer on the other hand...
Agree Agree x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #197 on: July 19, 2016, 05:27:35 pm »
then does it mean stormeus use aimbot?

1. That's single player.
2. Read the description.

3. True to my word I never released it and, unlike you, even ended up destroying the source code and compiled versions as a precaution.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 05:30:00 pm by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Thomas

« Reply #198 on: July 19, 2016, 05:35:58 pm »
Alright, lets suppose you were working on hacks in your own private server, the question arises: why in first place would you be testing an "HACK"? if you did not intend to distribute it or use it officially? it seems alot of waste of time. if for "FUN purposes", why not play with your clan mates in the regular server in a regular way.

then does it mean stormeus use aimbot?

again

stormeus is one of vc:mp dev, as far as the use of hack is concerned, a doctor must diagnose a disease to cure it, There is no solid proof that stormeus has been involved in using hacks or distributing them in official servers.

This is single player, why the fuck it is being used in multiplayer?
Explain that!
(since no one will believe it, they are going to claim I used them in public servers lol )

If you don't understand go on replying to this, won't be debated by me anymore.

if you're innocent, why are you protecting those who have been caught red handed using them?
don't bragg about your so called innocence, prove it.
Cannot rate own posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #199 on: July 19, 2016, 05:40:25 pm »
stormeus is one of vc:mp dev, as far as the use of hack is concerned, a doctor must diagnose a disease to cure it, There is no solid proof that stormeus has been involved in using hacks or distributing them in official servers.

Just to be fair here, I'm pretty sure that was recorded and made before I became a developer.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Thomas

« Reply #200 on: July 19, 2016, 05:45:20 pm »

Just to be fair here, I'm pretty sure that was recorded and made before I became a developer.

There is no solid proof that stormeus has been involved in using hacks or distributing them in official servers.
you were always developing something, we always expected something new in vc:mp history and you always fulfilled our expectations. So in positive manner we couldn't had expected such negligence from you.

Dev or not Dev, your participation in 0.3 brought us 0.4.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 19, 2016, 08:31:12 pm »
It would help a lot if you could provide a list of known associates/members who have obtained these "hacks" via your means.
This would help prevent into banning the entire clan/innocent players, however the question remains whether that list would be viewed as legit and taken for granted by the rest of the community.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 08:36:55 pm by Sora_Blue »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 19, 2016, 09:49:33 pm »
I will be honest.
ANONlMUL created these hacks,later then KxZ joined our team, and as a "Romanian" guy ,we were very familiar with each other,playing together,voice chats,etc...Kxz got these hacks from ANONlMUL,later they were asked by Rustam about distribution,
then lately ANO gave him .Once they were ready for tests,Kxz was found using these hacks,and interest towards other clan (betrayal formerly)..He got kicked,applied for the clan he showed interests towards.In such small time he got denied,and decided to join the "INDIAN TEAM"...this is where he shared hacks with most of its members.Later , later..  Moskvish joined, Berkley joined.We gave these hacks only to Berkley.in the meantime Moskvish leaving,and after Berkley said 'he's not getting any suport from team', leaving , and later applied for some other clan. (VU certain).
Later Kxz decided he is regretting everything.I had doubts about his connections with Chernobyl and other Indians, but it seems like Chernobyl had these hacks from Kxz,certain proofs at EC forums.After the leftovers from Kxz,there were many cases in which F1 was used...talking about present now - I didn't like this situation neither and regret , but there was nothing to do..

So,in my opinion, only and ONLY players that are in this 'story' should be prevented from playing in certain servers,and as Brian said,

I want you to know

ANO - Made them
Kxz - got them from ANO
Chernobyl - got hacks from Kxz after betrayal
Berkley - Thought trusted, got from KakaroT (apparently he joined for obtaining these hacks)
Rustam , Stealth - Used these in LW. (from ANO)
Kamran - From ANO.

This is everything you should know,and what it is to know.
It is a big mistake to ban the entire society of ON for something what some of disloyal did.And more,
I blame myself for all this.I should have said NO instead of letting all this happen, have my apologies again.

Of course,I need to be punished for this, along with clan,I understand, but make justice for everyone.It's not likely if you'd ban me ON wouldn't play without me.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

After lose from russians closed VU clan forever

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 19, 2016, 09:56:05 pm »
Look hunting being honest and saying he used wall hack in clanwar. :) oh wait it's still not there why? because he's being "honest".

Only person is innocent i guess he is Wishwanath(but still it's hard to trust you guys ever AGAIN)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 10:00:49 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 19, 2016, 10:06:33 pm »
Look hunting being honest and saying he used wall hack in clanwar. :)
Wrong.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 19, 2016, 10:10:40 pm »
Wrong.

Well you should ask your ex clan mate then.

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 19, 2016, 10:17:42 pm »
Wrong.

What? Berkley?
I was in conv with him, voice chat,indeed.

It's certain he's trying to get the best out of the lies to 'Ban ON'.I call him the "impostor".
As for the ban durations and stuff, don't worry,Wilson,I can wait.I've nerves,games and a lot of food to eat in the free time break.
Don't you worry about me,I'm a savvy VC-MP player,indeed.
Reputation is the last thing on my mind.

Nothing else to be said,this being my last reply here.Ciao !

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 19, 2016, 10:46:50 pm »
Wrong.

What? Berkley?
I was in conv with him, voice chat,indeed.

It's certain he's trying to get the best out of the lies to 'Ban ON'.I call him the "impostor".
As for the ban durations and stuff, don't worry,Wilson,I can wait.I've nerves,games and a lot of food to eat in the free time break.
Don't you worry about me,I'm a savvy VC-MP player,indeed.
Reputation is the last thing on my mind.

Nothing else to be said,this being my last reply here.Ciao !
You are 12 year old but you talk like 50 year old fat bastard. so what are saying is you can wait until you get unban so you can recruit new players and give them hacks tell them don't use it.

Oh and yeah now you can do your homework because for sometime "no vcmp"

WiLsOn out.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 10:50:53 pm by WiLsOn »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 19, 2016, 10:58:31 pm »
Permabans, 1 year bans, all a that shit is just gonna bring retaliation in my eyes
According to this logic we would never ban anyone for anything ever, because of fear of retaliation, since pretty much everything these days brings retaliation. We have players DoS'ing servers when they get banned or impersonating, ban evading, etc... there's always retaliation. Also that aspect does not worry me as much since with the latest addition of client side scripts to VC:MP, we can better detect the usage of these hacks. It's not a bulletproof way but add that with video proof and it's more than enough to make a decision on whether someone is cheating or not.
I will be honest.
ANONlMUL created these hacks,later then KxZ joined our team, and as a "Romanian" guy ,we were very familiar with each other,playing together,voice chats,etc...Kxz got these hacks from ANONlMUL,later they were asked by Rustam about distribution,
then lately ANO gave him .Once they were ready for tests,Kxz was found using these hacks,and interest towards other clan (betrayal formerly)..He got kicked,applied for the clan he showed interests towards.In such small time he got denied,and decided to join the "INDIAN TEAM"...this is where he shared hacks with most of its members.Later , later..  Moskvish joined, Berkley joined.We gave these hacks only to Berkley.in the meantime Moskvish leaving,and after Berkley said 'he's not getting any suport from team', leaving , and later applied for some other clan. (VU certain).
Later Kxz decided he is regretting everything.I had doubts about his connections with Chernobyl and other Indians, but it seems like Chernobyl had these hacks from Kxz,certain proofs at EC forums.After the leftovers from Kxz,there were many cases in which F1 was used...talking about present now - I didn't like this situation neither and regret , but there was nothing to do..

So,in my opinion, only and ONLY players that are in this 'story' should be prevented from playing in certain servers,and as Brian said,

I want you to know

ANO - Made them
Kxz - got them from ANO
Chernobyl - got hacks from Kxz after betrayal
Berkley - Thought trusted, got from KakaroT (apparently he joined for obtaining these hacks)
Rustam , Stealth - Used these in LW. (from ANO)
Kamran - From ANO.

This is everything you should know,and what it is to know.
It is a big mistake to ban the entire society of ON for something what some of disloyal did.And more,
I blame myself for all this.I should have said NO instead of letting all this happen, have my apologies again.

Of course,I need to be punished for this, along with clan,I understand, but make justice for everyone.It's not likely if you'd ban me ON wouldn't play without me.
Atleast now you seem to better understand how responsible you are in all of this, that is a good thing. This brings some clarity to the situation, but as I said before, and like Brian said aswell, your word at the moment has lost a lot of credibility. Whether this list is legitimate or not has to be discussed. But tell me something first hunting, what happened to ANO? What happened to the person who created and first distributed the hacks? Did you kick him from your clan?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 11:02:19 pm by NewK »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 19, 2016, 11:11:16 pm »
ANO is a co-leader,
you have a point,you see, ANO was a friend since XE's middle - We're like brothers.

ANON was not kicked,I knew his intentions were not bad, he only have wanted to become familiar with every code of
Vice City - and these scripts were his final chance (he's working on programming as far as I know - his real life job)

If I did have any idea of what would happen , there wouldn't be so many hackers today in VC-MP.

I have to take it all as my fault, I've been making morons rich in skills, gameplays and other stuff like this while my clan fell apart,and I didn't even take this serious.
I'm willing to do things the right way,if you guys give us another chance.Try me, I'm not going to disappoint anybody,ANO and these hacks will not be familiar with each other,and everything'll be okay.

I agree with adding a new system for detecting hacks, this time, you can keep an eye on all our members.
I give you my last word that there won't be anymore hacks spreading in this clan as long as I'm the leader..

ANON will STOP THIS PROJECT FOREVER, and will not be any signs of it,if the ON clan members did listen to my orders of 'no longer hacking.'
ELSE , if anybody from our gang is caught using stuff like these hacks,they'll no longer have ties with us, by any means.

I'd like to add that many of the ONs are not even implied in this situation,at least, don't ban them -
List: Wishwanath
HARIS1 - past ON
Trex (ZEVIK)
DeZ (ZERO1)
EAZYMP5 - past ON
Zeruel
DSHARD
If I mistakenly excluded someone,excuse me.PM me and I'll add him if necessary,

if you get my point,NewK,ban the ones guilty for this (which is mostly me, for the negligence offered to the clan),but let the innocent play.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 11:17:06 pm by HunTinG »
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 2 (list)