login
March 28, 2024, 11:10:08 am

Author Topic: Urgent request  (Read 8868 times)

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
Urgent request
« on: November 19, 2017, 10:56:35 pm »
Hi there,
Hi everyone, I'm sure that many of you are already aware of the scandal that is taking place in the VC:MP community nowadays. Players found a new way out to spoof their UID2 and evade their ban so easily, moreover they're ruining it for other players by using "hacks"/third party software(s)/trainer(s) to gain advantage over others. Banning these players is pretty much useless as they can spoof their UID2 within seconds and connect back with some other spoofed UID2 + VPN and so on they will continue with their activity.

With full respect towards the VC:MP Developers, I would like to request from the community side to the developers to find a new method to generate UID's that's even more secured than the current one(UID2), in order to make it harder for the people out there to tamper it.

Thank you for your time.

~SuriAttacker
This was posted on the official forum of VC:MP and it can be found here.

I assume the quote you see here is clear enough. I won't say much, but all I need from you guys is support, just back me up on this.

Have a look at : http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/board,155.0.html + http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/board,156.0.html , and I'm 100% sure that other servers are facing the same issue.

Hopefully Stormeus sees this too.

Thank you for taking your time reading this.

~SuriAttacker
Agree Agree x 9 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent request
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 02:24:43 am »
New method will be spoofed sooner or later, all measures taken by VC:MP devs to stop hacks/mods from 0.3 on 0.4 were useless as well, it's always like this, pray that maxorator wakes up from his grave anytime soon.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 01:23:18 pm »
Lol. Actually, it'll be useless to do this because we have found a new way to evade our bans.
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 14 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 03:25:38 pm »
Lol. Actually, it'll be useless to do this because we have found a new way to evade our bans.

This matter has always concerned me in VCMP.

I can understand this forum - not that I agree with it - since it's a "community" forum - but why are people who ban evade without ANY remorse allowed to post on server forums, IRC channels of such servers? Why, yesterday, when I'm preparing for the multi clan-war I see Hunting taunting us through IRC, saying he "just ban evaded"?

Just why are people who constantly pull this shit are not ostracised from the entire community altogether?

Instead they're given a voice which in turn means that they're not "officially" condemned community-wide and spread their passive-aggressive toxic shit around the forums.

Agree Agree x 15 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 03:50:33 pm »
it's amazing how you got some balls to post this shit here..
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 04:00:32 pm »
OH MY GAWD, YOU SCARED THE SHITZ OUTTA MY PANTS, WHY U DO DIS?

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 04:05:25 pm by WiLsOn »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 04:28:08 pm »
I'm usually kind to hackers because most of them are noobs with their map modifications or teleport hacks, I tell them to stop hacking because it's forbidden and they stop sometimes and others need to be banned to learn but the most of them stop hacking at the end (We have some examples here).

But there are others like you who don't want to learn and ban evade, you're not even taking an advantage in this game or having fun (It may be fun for you anyways) you're just annoying us with your hacks. You just evade your ban because you can, that's funny isn't it? What do you get with it? hacker rep? it's obvious that you enjoy trying bother us.

We don't want cheaters here, if you still want to play VCMP, make your own server without rules where everyone can hack or do whatever they want. If you don't want to stop cheating, just go away from this community please.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 04:28:42 pm »
He has been banned several times from irc. The guy is cancerous.
Late Late x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 05:27:33 pm »
Ehhhh I started feeling kind of regret... No one understand what I am feeling. I like this game but I can't leave it, I can't wait 1 year till my ban expires. I am permanently banned in LW and EC, and if I make a ban appeal it will surely be denied. So I don't have choises except evading my ban. About using the aimbot again after evading my bans... It's like drug addiction, I just can't stop using it. But from now, I will not use it again. I will just evade my ban and make a new career with a new name cuz as I said If I make a ban appeal it'll be denied. I will start a new career, a pure one, empty of hacks and shit. I really miss those days that I used to play in without hacks. It's a last apology, I apologize to all the community members, and sorry cuz I will evade my ban again, however, this time, aimbot will not be used.
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 05:31:32 pm »
Leave us alone, Please..! -_- :@
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 05:35:23 pm »
Atlease you have started using your brain now, however not in the correct way. Hope you know what you're doing.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 05:43:04 pm »
-
So you will use KILLERX.'s idea

Quote from: KILLERX.
Advise: reinstall windows and restart router and start playing vcmp with a different name and gain some reputation again with new name and join VU again but dont use hacks with new name
Even when you said that you wont?
Quote from: NO_MERCY
Isn't this ban evade ? Lol
Me and Mimo have taken a decision to leave this game, no ban evade, no changing name, and no joining VU again. Just wait that fuckin evidence, and we will announce leaving VCMP.
About this...
About using the aimbot again after evading my bans... It's like drug addiction, I just can't stop using it. But from now, I will not use it again.
Be careful because computers can have Virus, Worms, Trojans and drugs now. I'm still waiting for computer's bacteria. Stop using drugs would be better for your computer and your health.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2017, 06:22:52 pm »
1 year ban? should be increased due to evading.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2017, 06:39:04 pm »
5 Years ban only..!

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 08:54:48 pm »
1 year ban

Your ban will be permanent on the servers that I administrate, just wait, in a few days you will not be able to evade anymore.

Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)