login
March 29, 2024, 07:29:41 am

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 44911 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2016, 03:57:23 pm »
We stopped giving hacks to members after they started using in servers and breaking promise of not using them in public servers. And they were warned for that.

you may disagree with me on the following, but the fact that you distributed hacks in any case already puts you in a very difficult position. you may not be the drug addict, but you may, in fact, be worse - the drug dealer.

once you become such a person, that is all the public will remember you for. they will not put great emphasis or interest on the fact that you may have stopped doing it at a certain point in time.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 04:06:35 pm by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 11 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HONEY.SINGH

• haters gonna hate and i am gonna eat Burger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2016, 04:16:12 pm »
We stopped giving hacks to members after they started using in servers and breaking promise of not using them in public servers. And they were warned for that.

you may disagree with me on the following, but the fact that you distributed hacks in any case already puts you in a very difficult position. you may not be the drug addict, but you may, in fact, be worse - the drug dealer.

once you become such a person, that is all the public will remember you for. they will not put great emphasis or interest on the fact that you may have stopped doing it at a certain point in time.

lol hackers Photoshot

Funny Funny x 9 Winner Winner x 8 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2016, 04:20:53 pm »
And this is why you should stay away from 'drugs' kids. The end. *closes book*
:)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2016, 04:28:36 pm »

BANG BANG BANG MAMA
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 04:31:56 pm by BliTz »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2016, 04:33:11 pm »
so you just said yourself you are a bunch of cheaters with
go collect some proof against our main members. not something like this.
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=101.msg1382#msg1382

"hey record our 6 second video to prove our innocence"

this doesn't prove that they aren't hackers. the video proves that they have been using hacks all the time.

This is what I had recorded few months ago.

Now I am sure they have slide hacks too.

I'm not sure what to say anything more about it. one bad apple spoils the lot.
But, some honorable members of WK aren't hackers but i am sure that they were and are well aware of this immoral act by their members.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 04:40:54 pm by Thomas »
Cannot rate own posts

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2016, 04:37:08 pm »
To morphine: sorry for being an attention whore - and of course, you knew all about this all along.
------------

I don't understand how I can forgive you for being what you are.

on topic, however, this comes to me as much of a surprise as it would to anyone else, because contrary to your belief, I never gave a slightest shit about this ON faction and their activities.

if this is really true and all the above information is legitimate, then congratulations to ON I guess, they've lost all the credibility that they may have attained over the course of their existence.

oh and good job Berkley!
Thanks morph!  ;D

tactics, dude...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 04:42:39 pm by Berkley »
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2016, 04:43:34 pm »
@Thomas, There is still no proof against our main members. The main post doesn't prove anything itself lol.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2016, 04:46:38 pm »
That's why Wilson always says don't play with kids..
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2016, 04:47:47 pm »
on topic, however, this comes to me as much of a surprise as it would to anyone else
You are totally wrong, right @Wilson ?
We had some rough proof against them, but since they stopped playing at A/D we couldn't continue to gain more information.
Quote from: KakaroT
go collect some proof against our main members. not something like this
@Thomas, There is still no proof against our main members. The main post doesn't prove anything itself lol.
its pitiful to see how the non-russian fellow trying to save WKs.

and yes
#savethechildren
Where is noori when you need him =\
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2016, 05:04:59 pm »
Well i got a proof on my mind, when I was playing with them on EAD that match: Penetrators vs VU, I was on skype with Hunting and Anonimul, both were using wall hacks, a clearly situation was on the "Haitian Drug Base".
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2016, 05:09:15 pm »
Buthurtness gonna fall vu level in ...1...2...3 ALLAHUAKBAR BAN BAN BAN BOOM.  8)

if this is really true and all the above information is legitimate, then congratulations to ON I guess, they've lost all the credibility that they may have attained over the course of their existence.

oh and good job Berkley!
While none of main members/WK associated are proved to be such hack users. We still hold our credibility. Those who used hacks were banned in servers already.

moreover:

Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2016, 05:10:02 pm »
Well i got a proof on my mind, when I was playing with them on EAD that match: Penetrators vs VU, I was on skype with Hunting and Anonimul, both were using wall hacks, a clearly situation was on the "Haitian Drug Base".

So, if we say anything you ask for proof, and if you talk, it means that your so called theories are correct, we left playing in A/D after when Wilson started kicking and setting my hp to 0 whilst in game and from that point, it was decided that we'll try not to play in A/D, and everyone knows it's a copy paste script and nothing else.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2016, 05:16:56 pm »

So, if we say anything you ask for proof, and if you talk, it means that your so called theories are correct, we left playing in A/D after when Wilson started kicking and setting my hp to 0 whilst in game and from that point, it was decided that we'll try not to play in A/D, and everyone knows it's a copy paste script and nothing else.
You're always going to stay one pathetic "loser" yeah i admit it i did it actually whole server knows why i did it because i don't really like the way ON plays now some people say not all ON clan is bunch of morons using hacks what? i swore to my life i'll make your life living hell and with that i mean't i will make entire ON clan life living hell do you think i give a rat ass about you play in a/d or not? i got 5 fingers and i am giving you middle one, you sorry bastard, copy paste script yes, just like you you are also one copy-paste human.

EDIT: i still let few ON members play in EAD why? because i don't think so they use hacks or any kind of bullshit, now letting them play doesn't mean i trust them, i will never gonna trust you or your gay clan. mark this day 7/16/2016 ON clan was raped by vcmp players all of you now pregnant.

EDIT 2: i don't let you play in EAD because my friends play there and i don't want there game play ruin just because of some 6 year old vomit sucker kids.

WiLsOn out.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 05:24:44 pm by WiLsOn »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2016, 05:24:52 pm »

We stopped giving hacks to members after they started using in servers

You're a moron.
Agree Agree x 10 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 8 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real