April 19, 2024, 09:35:18 pm

Author Topic: WK Photo session 10th July 2016  (Read 11406 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: WK Photo session 10th July 2016
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2016, 09:26:44 am »
wa wa  baby posting unfunny meme wa wa clan member destroyed and not going to respond but rate your post positively wa wa

kiss my ass trc repa

inb4  'even your ex clan-leader rated your post  brain-donor' (a person with barely any idea of what is going in the community), 'not worth responding to ur posts', 'im not bothered enough to respond to your litte rant'

kiss my ass trc pig

also inb4 blog link

you think too highly of yourself

you don't deserve half the attention you require in that post of yours
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2016, 09:52:09 am »
you must've mistakened something there arrogant baby
i don't require any attention from either of you dumbasses and the last thing i'd care about is your opinion about the post yet here i am responding to another one
you're probably still butthurt over me leaving trc even though i specified reasons that make sense such as being in a 'conflict' with you and you being a de facto hypocrite by using nice little programs made by our mutual friend from VU at that time
and now here i am responding to yet another retard whose IQ has exponentionally reduced over the last 3/4/5 years and that can only use ad hominem / name-calling as a way of arguing lmao
if you don't have anything to say brian i advise you to fuck off because i doubt anybody even values your name higher than kingarthur or whoever the fuck are you on par with rofl

not going to bother responding to any more of your bullshit unless you actually bother to put up a reply that counters what i said in the original post

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 09:56:18 am by krystianoo »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2016, 10:03:13 am »
Personal vendettas intensifies.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

UJIbU4

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2016, 10:09:38 am »
you must've mistakened something there arrogant baby
i don't require any attention from either of you dumbasses and the last thing i'd care about is your opinion about the post yet here i am responding to another one
you're probably still butthurt over me leaving trc even though i specified reasons that make sense such as being in a 'conflict' with you and you being a de facto hypocrite by using nice little programs made by our mutual friend from VU at that time
and now here i am responding to yet another retard whose IQ has exponentionally reduced over the last 3/4/5 years and that can only use ad hominem / name-calling as a way of arguing lmao
if you don't have anything to say brian i advise you to fuck off because i doubt anybody even values your name higher than kingarthur or whoever the fuck are you on par with rofl

not going to bother responding to any more of your bullshit unless you actually bother to put up a reply that counters what i said in the original post

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2016, 10:10:25 am »
has anyone tried out Pokemon Go yet? I've seen countless memes on the game and I don't really get what they're all about lol

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2016, 10:10:54 am »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2016, 10:14:15 am »
has anyone tried out Pokemon Go yet? I've seen countless memes on the game and I don't really get what they're all about lol

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2016, 10:18:49 am »

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2016, 10:35:52 am »

shit's creepier than I thought

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2016, 12:01:41 pm »
Cannot rate own posts

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2016, 12:18:36 pm »

Qarlitoz

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • hai
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2016, 02:07:03 pm »
Hi

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2016, 07:03:05 pm »

So far, I'd say Krystianoo is winning.

I'll add some fuel to this fire tomorrow or the next day when I have time  O0
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2016, 10:23:27 pm »

So far, I'd say Krystianoo is winning.

I'll add some fuel to this fire tomorrow or the next day when I have time  O0

I don't exactly seem to understand what it is he's 'winning' and moreover what it is we're competing here about.

This looks like a generic cry for attention with a disgusting touch of retrospection to me. 

I believe there are much better ways of reminding the community of yourself than shitting on others in the process of doing so.

Weeeeeell now that I've responded here, let shit hit the fan I guess.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 10:37:54 pm by Morphine »
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

honor

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2016, 10:57:53 pm »
The problem is,VCMP 's daily active playerbase is filled with 10-15 years old players that have no maturity and no understanding of community.They do not play it for fun:Instead doing it to feed their egos by being good at close-range 1v1 battles,doing good headshots and many more examples to list.They want draw attentions,they like to use their small victories as a weapon to overcome their haters.

At this point,we see countless stupid dramas firing up and retarded opinions floating around VCMP community.No-senseness is now a common thing.Just go ask them why they are doing this,they will keep doing the same shit.

I remember how I was welcomed by the real community in old days.Most of the players were mature enough to understand killing or being killed is nothing.Being better or worse than a player does not mean anything.There were people that are eager to help new faces to understand whats going on.

Now considering this all above,these kind of players want to be with power.So WK is the only thing they can stick with.Whenever they get online,these players pick their skin and play with them.And WK players does not call them 'vassals' anymore.Because WK always gets outnumbered at some point of the kriegs and their number gets raise in time.If it was any official clan in VCMP,same thing would happen.

But still,I cant see any clan that would be equal to their team.Thats not because others' skills sucks,but because we cannnot organize with our mates like they do.

On this WK photosession event,they have given their message to whole VCMP.They ment that they are strong together.I myself had fun to be with best players of VCMP.There is nothing wrong with that.

The only thing I dont like about them is,sometimes they are going too far and post these kid's pictures,trolling their relligions and some stuff like that.If there is a real reason to hate them that much,this should be your point.

Basically,the first two pharagraphs explains why they are acting like that.There are many more points to touch,but I dont really want to write pages of that .Just never mind some of the kids.They wont understand any of the words you have been saying everytime.

Agree Agree x 10 (list)