login
March 28, 2024, 05:10:12 pm

Author Topic: VC A/D Championship  (Read 5742 times)

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VC A/D Championship
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 11:05:32 pm »
Quote from: XE Stafflist

There really isn't any reason to show off Nadeem's demotion here.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 11:30:46 am »
Who said im showing off its just what i think.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2012, 12:15:41 pm »
There is only one simple reason why I don't like this event:
this event is hosted by TZ members (nadeem & gurwinder). Let's not forget these cw's what they had with other clans.

http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=1992.0
+ incident about blips
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 12:19:42 pm by mDz »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gurwinder

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2012, 02:01:59 pm »
mdz there is open invitation to all respectable player to host this event.we will not mind it.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 02:04:32 pm by Gurwinder »

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2012, 02:37:33 pm »
Simple reason : Retards hosting it

Gurwinder

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2012, 02:56:43 pm »
k now enough criticisation of tz.Me and nadeem are opting out of  this tournament cuz nobody trust us.anyone who is interested to do this tounament can host it and can move topics to their forum or if he/she is clanless then i will make .com domain for him.the only reason why i made an attempt to bring  this tournament is that am bored with regular vcmp play.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 03:20:31 pm by Gurwinder »

capitan01

• Crazy Man
  • Empty text
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2012, 05:41:40 pm »
Just, lol

Make ur own tournament i mean play TZ against TZ and have fun...  :blank:

Kaptein Kapiten Kapitän Կապիտան Kapitan Капитан Capità 隊長 Kapitèn Kaptajn Kapetan Kapitano Kapten Captain Kapteeni Capitaine Capten
კაპიტანი Καπετάνιος कप्तान Kapitein Kapitány Captaen Capitano 船長 ನಾಯಕ Kapteinis Capitão Капетан Capitan กัปตัน

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2012, 06:10:12 pm »
Guys there really is no need to be so critical/harsh, Gurwinder is trying to do a good thing here.

Gurwinder, it is great that you are trying to do something that involves the community but there are a few things you have to understand. We've done a clan tournament twice now; the first one failed for various reasons but the second one was more or less a success. The success however was not an easy one, many people had a very stressful time organising it for the simple fact that events like these are difficult to organise/manage.

I am of the opinion, and it appears the others are too, that there are a couple of barriers to your being able to organise such an event. The first is the language barrier. It's very important to be able to communicate precisely in situations like these, where rules are open to ambiguity and players will often raise issues. The second is that TZ have a bad reputation. Getting everyone on board would be a real effort on your part and having everyone trust you to run the tournament fairly would be practically impossible.

Writer of excessively long posts

Deso

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2012, 06:42:01 pm »
nuff said.