March 28, 2024, 12:36:42 pm

Author Topic: SS vs VU  (Read 26691 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: SS vs VU
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2017, 07:17:31 pm »
-
Ain't that just *True Facts* and not overconfidence ??

no

otherwise if i had said 'you will be raped' it would be a fact not arrogance
Did any VU said *SS will be raped* yet ?
Except lily trying to have fun about you people not playing a/d ?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2017, 04:46:57 am »
Personally I have the stamina and patience to do both on the same day, if your willing to try. I'm sure there isn't just 5 players on either side in the entire clan that have to play twice. We both coming in this with reserves, might as well put them to good use
CTF multi clan war will be at 16:00 GMT, let's do the cw at 18:00 GMT then because we always lose time in the organization
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2017, 02:25:51 pm »
Can CTF remove the TP pickups? and world bounds if its possible.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2017, 03:01:19 pm »
update, my team asking for the 24th of June for our match. Can that be agreed on?

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2017, 03:18:42 pm »
Can CTF remove the TP pickups? and world bounds if its possible.
With removing the bounds, you say that because they were not visible and uncomfortable? in CTF 5.0 they are now visible with fences (server where the war will be played)

Example, 24/7 tools arena:

TP pickups, I don't think so

update, my team asking for the 24th of June for our match. Can that be agreed on?
My team does not agree with this date

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2017, 09:12:37 am »
Well, what fucking date does your team agree on? We've already suggested 2 weekends

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2017, 12:38:15 pm »
saturday 17 or sunday 18, we can't 24 june... if not that day then the cw would be in july

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2017, 03:18:21 pm »
Some of our players won't be available this weekend.

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2017, 12:49:50 am »
Let's pause the discussion until July

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2017, 03:18:10 am »
Oh man this is gonna be a long summer...
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2017, 04:46:34 pm »
Update:

Due to the recent evidence posted on EC forums of one of your members, we kindly ask for [SS]RiiLex to be given no chance to participate in this clanwar, whether as a main player or substitute. We refuse to play if he's apart of your team.

Reason:

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=4704.0
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2017, 04:50:40 pm »
Abra ka dabra
No hack ok?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2017, 04:53:32 pm »
Update:

Due to the recent evidence posted on EC forums of one of your members, we kindly ask for [SS]RiiLex to be given no chance to participate in this clanwar, whether as a main player or substitute. We refuse to play if he's apart of your team.

Reason:

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=4704.0
i dont have proof but i would say i saw [SS]Astaroth doing the same thing in EC.

Roystang's art

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2017, 05:04:44 pm »
I'm not defending my clanmates because I don't know how they play but, we all know that is not necessary to use that kind of wall hack to shoot through the walls to kill.
Here's the proof:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 05:10:37 pm by Gohan »

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2017, 05:19:48 pm »
I'm not defending my clanmates because I don't know how they play but, we all know that is not necessary to use that kind of wall hack to shoot through the walls to kill.
Here's the proof:

It's no fluke like this unfortunately.

Look very closely at the first 5 seconds of the video. RiiLex made an accurate shot to the head, Hunting moved and he adjusted his shot to compensate. RiiLex timing was off so that 2nd shot was a way off. HunTinG moved again a second time closer to the wall and RiiLex adjusted accurately to his position. Even if you want to modify the minimap to use the north line to make an alignment shot based on a person's position on the minimap, the very small changes in HunTinG's position would not allow such accurate guesses on RiiLex part, looking at the map would not allow it.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)