March 29, 2024, 12:05:43 pm

Author Topic: VU:EAF 6:4  (Read 6591 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: VU:EAF 6:4
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 08:26:58 am »
some bullshit happend yesterday but hopefully today that wont happen
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 08:44:32 am »
Which server, details mop ?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 12:09:19 pm »
Klaus, what I mean about EAF not being humble was that on the last match when we were clearly going to win EAFs started spamming the chatbox with all sorts of nonsense. We couldn't see what we were typing to each other as the round was still on. Then someone used a command to end the round prematurely and award the point to EAF, whilst there was still 3 of us and 1 of you.

The difference between this and the round where AEG was the last VU, was that in this case no rcon command was used by us to kill the remaining opponent. Whereas in AEG's case, Marcell used an rcon command to kill him and end the round (cheating = forfeiting the match, that's a standard rule that I think everyone can see eye to eye with).

As Morphine said this was a friendly so we shouldn't care too much, but when I dedicate 2 hours of my life to something, that could be used to do something far more productive, I expect to be treated fairly.

In between the shenanigans there was actually some very nice play, good use of tactics on both sides and a fine show of ability from a clan that I think I underestimated. Well done EAF, well done VU. See you in VCCT bitches.

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 01:23:31 pm »
No server since stormeus is having a few issues with the host at the moment.