login
March 28, 2024, 08:14:26 pm

Author Topic: Split Team Discussion  (Read 1869 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: Re: The Triumvirate Split Team Discussion
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2017, 03:54:12 am »
@Charley, Do I have to remind you about VW5?
The fact that red team had almost double the amount of players as blue team had yet none of you gave a single shit in terms of balance.
You may not have been directly involved or even aware about it but that doesn't exclude the rest of your clan/team who jumped on the bandwagon telling blue team to not complain about it, I know for a fact that those childboards are still around on the forum.
Most of the statements are frankly hypocritical to say the least.
So please let's not head into that direction.
Agree Agree x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Re: The Triumvirate Split Team Discussion
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2017, 04:05:11 am »
@Charley, Do I have to remind you about VW5?
The fact that red team had almost double the amount of players as blue team had yet none of you gave a single shit in terms of balance.
You may not have been directly involved or even aware about it but that doesn't exclude the rest of your clan/team who jumped on the bandwagon telling blue team to not complain about it, I know for a fact that those childboards are still around on the forum.
Most of the statements are frankly hypocritical to say the least.
So please let's not head into that direction.

I don't know about that, but if we're to consider it here then we should use it as an example to learn from the mistakes of the past, not to repeat them. And once again, avoid playing the blame game, which you are slipping into once again. It's not constructive.

Anyway, as this dialogue will clearly go nowhere productive, I want to wish you good luck Triumvirate. Everyone have a good game, have fun, and be prepared to be pwned by the Wolf Pack.
Funny Funny x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts