login
March 28, 2024, 07:03:29 pm

Author Topic: Application - p4rtyplz  (Read 10681 times)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - p4rtyplz
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 04:43:41 pm »
:oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GOOD LUCK
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 04:54:14 pm »
STRONG NO.
HALF+HALF
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 05:14:32 pm »

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 05:18:34 pm »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2017, 05:48:38 pm »
This is a joke, right?
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2017, 05:57:33 pm »
Are you p4t, admin in lw?
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2017, 06:00:06 pm »
Explain yourself a little to me please. Neutral.
Even if you vote with thousands of NO and all of them gets counted, he'll still get accepted,

good luck with VU general Tony :D :))

Fact is that, you quit to apply for other clans or what clans you like. He maybe the oldest member here, maybe he is well known, I am like newest member here in VU clan. Maybe hes good for the position of full VU member, thats why members are voting, they havnt been forced to vote full...

On topic: looks like you got potential my friend. Trainee.
I stopped applying because I don't like to be in clans anymore, the reason I was denied here back in 2011 was because I used the phrase "n1 gay" when someone back stabbed me and I was denied for behaving like that, I see you guys abusing and going full retard almost daily, dunno if you were accepted by mistake or you begged them, lol

sorry for going off topic
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2017, 06:05:07 pm »
Are you p4t, admin in lw?

No, only servers which I administer(ed) except Argonath is EA back in 0.3z and EAD#1 & #2 currently.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2017, 06:10:55 pm »
Explain yourself a little to me please. Neutral.
Even if you vote with thousands of NO and all of them gets counted, he'll still get accepted,

good luck with VU general Tony :D :))

Fact is that, you quit to apply for other clans or what clans you like. He maybe the oldest member here, maybe he is well known, I am like newest member here in VU clan. Maybe hes good for the position of full VU member, thats why members are voting, they havnt been forced to vote full...

On topic: looks like you got potential my friend. Trainee.
I stopped applying because I don't like to be in clans anymore, the reason I was denied here back in 2011 was because I used the phrase "n1 gay" when someone back stabbed me and I was denied for behaving like that, I see you guys abusing and going full retard almost daily, dunno if you were accepted by mistake or you begged them, lol

sorry for going off topic

have you ever tried again?

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2017, 06:20:17 pm »
Who is your brother?

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2017, 06:28:06 pm »
Agree Agree x 15 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2017, 06:47:20 pm »
have you ever tried again

Actually no, I try again to the stuff which is important, not to something which will put restrictions on my freedom lately, this is my last reply to your queries, Tony is our buddy so I was interested in replying to your neutral vote when everyone voted Full, I never expected those irrelevant questions, lol

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2017, 07:04:28 pm »
Uhhh wat

If this is some lame joke you're permabanned from the universe. If not, rookie  :thumbsup:

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2017, 07:11:33 pm »
Karan and Devil, kindly go in pm, public romance is not needed here, thanks.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)