login
March 28, 2024, 08:40:49 pm

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 4292 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 02:14:02 pm »
Uh ohhhh, looks like vcmp drama has boiled over again. I don't know what's happened Shadow, but sleep on your decision and remember to look at the bigger picture.

I don't think you truly believe that you can't trust anyone in the vcmp community; browse the VU memberlist for inspiration.

Anyway, on the assumption that you have really chosen to leave but will still look at these comments, let me take this opportunity to say it was a pleasure to know you. You always had a good spirit in-game, and were determined to help others wherever possible. It's people like you who keep some of us coming back to this shitty little mod, I hope you're as good to others in real life.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2015, 12:28:45 am »
This community has nothing to offer. Don't trust aynone :)

What the hell happened here? seems so out of character. Maybe he was bipolar all this time
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 04:54:51 pm »
Goodluck for your future
Late Late x 7 (list)

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory