March 29, 2024, 09:14:11 am

Author Topic: karan vs. WiLsOn 2017  (Read 1555 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
karan vs. WiLsOn 2017
« on: September 01, 2017, 05:47:05 pm »
So you are showing result of auction and telling me you won't apply because of that? get your head out from your own ass and use your brain.
he's just giving an example of how filthy you're, still roaming around, trying hard to ruin someone's application, after being called to fuck off by most of your clan mates, such disgusting comeback, didn't expect, usually people drop their attitude after being disrespected, you're one of those who'll die with it.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: karan vs. WiLsOn 2017
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 05:49:12 pm »
So you are showing result of auction and telling me you won't apply because of that? get your head out from your own ass and use your brain.
he's just giving an example of how filthy you're, still roaming around, trying hard to ruin someone's application, after being called to fuck off by most of your clan mates, such disgusting comeback, didn't expect, usually people drop their attitude after being disrespected, you're one of those who'll die with it.
Look who's talking about respect lmfao, i hope you support him in bed just like you support him here, also i know who is leaking things to you, ding ding. ;) btw did your boyfriend gave you permission to talk to me?
Funny Funny x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 05:52:03 pm »
Look who's talking about respect lmfao, i hope you support him in bed just like you support him here, also i know who is leaking things to you, ding ding. ;) btw did your boyfriend gave you permission to talk to me?
None of VU leaked things to me, get this clear, and I don't need anyone's permission to quote a hypocrite over here, be happy with your empty server now xD, why are you taking too much interest in trex's app btw? got nothing to do in this boring game? haha
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 05:53:30 pm »
None of VU leaked things to me, get this clear, and I don't need anyone's permission to quote a hypocrite over here, be happy with your empty server now xD, why are you taking too much interest in trex's app btw? got nothing to do in this boring game? haha
Got invite from too many clans, you really think i got thinking to do lol, my server is empty just like your head XD, actually i am a hypocrite for people like you who are born to be stabber and arrogant.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 05:59:08 pm »
Got invite from too many clans, you really think i got thinking to do lol, my server is empty just like your head XD, actually i am a hypocrite for people like you who are born to be stabber and arrogant.
then join them, why showing up being a filth and full of toxic here?  also it's good that you admitted that you're a hypocrite and will always be one, get off track bruh, you ain't gonna get anything being a filth, you were better than this, I assumed.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 06:02:04 pm »
This is not Karan vs Wilson topic, I will make one in offtopic if required and everyone will enjoy there
Deal ?
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 06:03:31 pm »
then join them, why showing up being a filth and full of toxic here?  also it's good that you admitted that you're a hypocrite and will always be one, get off track bruh, you ain't gonna get anything being a filth, you were better than this, I assumed.
Proud to be one brah, i am here because i got nothing to lose here now, i do whatever i want and nobody is stopping me until i break the limits, actually many VUs are still my friends, and they do welcome me here, unlike you who gets ban every month lol.

This is not Karan vs Wilson topic, I will make one in offtopic if required and everyone will enjoy there
Deal ?
Please don't, this is my last reply in this topic though, i rather argue with a wall than argue with a arrogant, ungrateful and selfish person.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 06:05:16 pm by WiLsOn »

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 06:17:37 pm »
Proud to be one brah, i am here because i got nothing to lose here now, i do whatever i want and nobody is stopping me until i break the limits, actually many VUs are still my friends, and they do welcome me here, unlike you who gets ban every month lol.
where? the most recent ban I had, was for your frustration, from here or from EAD, that's what made your so called server empty and got you indirectly kicked from VU xD

Deal ?
Please don't, this is my last reply in this topic though, i rather argue with a wall than argue with a arrogant, ungrateful and selfish person.
You're one to talk about xD, I never showed my selfishness till now, I did things for the community and for the betterment, unlike you, who murdered a succeed server and then said that this game become boring, let's move to some other games and destroy them too, it's your genocide.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 06:39:34 pm »
I did things for the community and for the betterment
Karan's list of achievements for VCMP community haha:
Funny Funny x 7 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 06:42:06 pm »
  • DDOS
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 07:15:48 pm »
    is it necessary to be a tag whore or rank whore which are known as "achievements" in vcmp? lole

• DDOS
    sure bro, it requires knowledge and skills as well :D[/list][/list]
    Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Silent

• Fanatic
    • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 07:51:01 pm »
    Again  >:(
    Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
    • Crazy Man
    • VC:MP Developer
      • View Profile
      • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
    « Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 11:19:29 pm »
      • DDOS

I'm sure it took you years of training to figure out how to download Low Orbit Ion Cannon
      Funny Funny x 4 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
      <krystianoo> with recent update
      <krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
      <Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
      <karan> double standard krystianoo
      <karan> he called him fake prophet too
      <krystianoo> sure fake prophet
      <krystianoo> but with recent updates real

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
        • View Profile
      « Reply #13 on: September 02, 2017, 12:53:27 am »
      wilson > karan isnt that obvious? ok looooooooole

karan

• Crazy Man
        • View Profile
      « Reply #14 on: September 02, 2017, 04:04:59 am »
        • DDOS

I'm sure it took you years of training to figure out how to download Low Orbit Ion Cannon
        nie, but setting up 1000 proxies targeting a specific ip, that too from multiple Windows servers,  is as hard as getting a kick on nuts, it just pisses one off.

wilson > karan isnt that obvious? ok looooooooole
        It's like Punch > Juan's skills, OK loleeeee
        Funny Funny x 3 (list)