April 19, 2024, 04:00:19 am

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 11435 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Application - Trex
« on: August 31, 2017, 06:33:03 pm »
Nick: Trex

Timezone/Country: Egypt

Previous Nicks: shoepie,king,DeadKiller,JOCK3R,HunTeRKinG,DeaDHunTeR,HAE6AJI,6EJIaH,RA27,PaulG,T4k0,M4^,MrPreMiuM,ProStyl3,ZeRo1,Mr.[D]uck and PerfectSt7le

Additional Comments: First of all, I've heared a famous saying and I hope you would've heard it as well. "FAILURES are part of life. If you don't fail, you don't learn. If you don't learn, you'll never change." Just like that It's a part of our lives. If I had not committed mistakes, I wouldn't have learned anything. I made mistakes and I admit and I also acknowledged that I regret them as well. I'm sorry for my mistakes and I've appologized way too many times. And if there's anything i could do other then being sorry then let me know. I don't think there can be anything else, I could do other then being sorry. If i hadn't learnt, I woudn't have applied. I tried many times to enter VU and to tell them that I'm not the same but I've changed and I'm not as i was before. I worked really hard with it and got denied after all. I lost my heart and didn't want to apply again but I'm happy that some of my VU friends motivated me and told me that I shouldn't give up now after so many tries. I tried to improve myself and here I am infront of you again. I'd like to discuss some points which you pointed out and which became the reason of denial of my last application.

Your attitude can be or has historically been abrasive
My attitude was pretty bad. I admitted during my last application, I said I was improving it but I proved wrong. This time I've tried my best to keep my behaviour as refined as possible and especially avoid any abuses. I'm sorry for my past behaviour and I assure you, It won't ever happen again.

Your applications tend to be controversial
It's the factor which I've no control over. I'm not the one who makes it controversial but some other people fight over and make it controversial. However, I only answer the question related to my application. You can't blame me for this. Sorry, I can't do anything about it.

All of our clan secrets would be leaked
Now it's the factor which demands the trust element. If we don't trust anyone. We can't commence a new relationship. To start a new relationship, it's neccessary for the two partners to trust each other and be sincere to each other. So, consider me the first partner and VU the second one. If you won't trust me, this relationship won't ever set up which means, I can never be a part of VU and I won't ever be getting a chance from VU. As far as my brother is concerned, I've already spoken in his favour that he can be trusted. Everyone trust his brother and so do i. In this community, we've many players who have their brothers with them as well. Let's take an example of wilson and his brother and alvin (Nothing personal just an example). So, what do you think, wouldn't he share the thing with his brother. If you ask him, he'll say he trusts his brother so do i. So, it's not worthy to blame my brother for this.

You're karan's puppet
This shouldn't be really an issue. Making or being friend of someone shouldn't be against your policies. He's my friend just like other people in this community. So, complaining that I shouldn't be friend with him is weird. I don't listen to him. I've my own views and prepectives. You'll see them when I'll be with you people. It's only based on trust also.

Meet more VUs
I did. This is what I'm doing from the time i got denied. I still does. It's fun to hang out with you people.. I always did but I found this reason weird when I hang out with VU's a lot. Anyways, I do hang out with them.

Now, I did what i could do. I tried many times and still looking forward for a single chance. Everyone deserves a chance so do i. I worked on all the factors which you people pointed out. Hoping to be one of you. Have a good day!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 10:17:03 pm by MaDKilleR »
Winner Winner x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 06:42:40 pm »
No, you're Cato.
Funny Funny x 13 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 06:44:21 pm »
Simply NO..
Because he used to abuse everyone's family when I used to play against him..  I hate abusers..
And now?? I never seen him in-game..
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 07:06:20 pm by RajPut »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 06:57:13 pm »
Ofcourse trainee!

Simply NO
State a valid reason of your vote otherwise it won't be legal and considered, I guess.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 07:07:01 pm »
Simply NO..
Because he used to abuse everyone's family when I used to play against him..
Still you don't have any soild valid reason to vote no against me, because that was in the past, I'm not abusing anymore from last time I got denied at.

Also, you play in Littlewhitey's only, I guess and I don't play there these days I played yesterday in EAD and EC, many VUs was there such as Siezer, Ferrari, Lazer, Almo, Amal.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 07:08:50 pm »
Simply NO..
Because he used to abuse everyone's family when I used to play against him..
Still you don't have any soild valid reason to vote no against me, because that was in the past, I'm not abusing anymore from last time i got denied at.

Also, you play in Littlewhitey's only, I guess and I don't play there these days I played yesterday in EAD and EC, many VUs was there such as Siezer, Ferrari, Lazer, Almo, Amal.
Right, so I don't know you now..
Will decide when I come to know you.. No for now..

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 07:28:23 pm »

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 07:30:18 pm »
http://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1399.0

P.S:I'm sorry for wasting your precious time. I'm cordially sorry, mates. It all happened due to some kind of misunderstanding, I'm still interested in joining VU, I'll be always loyal to VU.

I came to a final decision and I want to close the app.

Not sure this holds much weight.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 07:38:39 pm »

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 07:45:53 pm »
http://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1399.0
I don't see the problem?
Would you explain it?

Additional Information:- I got invited by Arsal, Thanks for reading my application.
If Arsal invited you then why you didn't not tell him that you don't want?

Anyway, I don't want to ruin your application, good luck!
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 09:21:49 pm »
Good luck
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 09:42:17 pm »
Additional Information:- I got invited by Arsal, Thanks for reading my application.
If Arsal invited you then why you didn't not tell him that you don't want
Arsal is an old friend of mine, I didn't want to embarrass him by not accepting his invitation, but
I lost my heart and didn't want to apply again but I'm happy that some of my VU friends motivated me.

Anyway, I don't want to ruin your application, good luck!
Simple, if you didn't "want" to you wouldn't have mentioned about UF app. but it's ok case closed.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2017, 10:09:14 pm »
Good luck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2017, 10:39:23 pm »
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2017, 11:08:53 pm »
Good luck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)