login
March 28, 2024, 11:46:50 pm

Author Topic: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan  (Read 15153 times)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Re: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2017, 10:48:48 am »
Bite the dust now.

((Thank to amal and ec staff too ;( both were being watched from weeks))
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2017, 11:40:06 am »
I'm just curious about the angle snapping thing. Not that I use it, but I have an option to turn it on via mouse software. I tried it out, but it wasn't helpful, maybe a little. Maybe it's just logitech software, but is it still considered cheating if the used feature comes legitimately with your mouse?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2017, 12:00:10 pm »
have fun playing on VKs server from now on lil cheaters..

JahahahahahJahahahahahaJahahahahaah
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 21 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2017, 12:24:32 pm »

Nee, will post the evidence of your TRC member, Kramer,
And say good bye VCMP, I think this is the end of the line.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2017, 12:30:29 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2017, 12:37:51 pm »

Nee, will post the evidence of your TRC member, Kramer,
And say good bye VCMP, I think this is the end of the line.
ye evidence coming in few hours, then we are quitting vcmp
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2017, 12:45:10 pm »
WTF??
Everyone here pretend to be a pro.. -_-
Actually all are fucking cheaters..!
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2017, 01:23:14 pm »
Good luck!  :(
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2017, 01:27:10 pm »
I've just saw the halfpart of topic (NOMERCY and MIMO) I thought so long no promotion so they are up for it , but I didn't expected that by the way i'm outta' matter so i'd say Good Luck to them where ever they go .
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

KILLERX.

« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2017, 01:38:16 pm »
Advise: reinstall windows and restart router and start playing vcmp with a different name and gain some reputation again with new name and join VU again but dont use hacks with new name
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2017, 01:43:56 pm »
Advise: reinstall windows and restart router and start playing vcmp with a different name and gain some reputation again with new name and join VU again but dont use hacks with new name
this is exactly what this guy did.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 13 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2017, 01:47:19 pm »
Isn't this ban evade ? Lol
Me and Mimo have taken a decision to leave this game, no ban evade, no changing name, and no joining VU again. Just wait that fuckin evidence, and we will announce leaving VCMP.

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2017, 01:51:52 pm »
you're leaving vcmp because you two got caught using cheats and you both are shitty unskilled maggots who dont know how to play so you two ragequit from here since you cant use those cheats anymore so you two would get huge assrapes while playing vcmp like things used to be when you didnt use those cheats, isnt that right?

JahahahahahaJahahahahahaJahahahaha
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 9 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2017, 01:52:56 pm »
Me and Mimo have taken a decision to leave this game, no ban evade, no changing name, and no joining VU again. Just wait that fuckin evidence, and we will announce leaving VCMP.
I wonder why you'd be announcing your departure here ? I'll surely appreciate your departure if you are respected and a clean player but who the fuck cares about cheater leaving ? Does that even make sense? Simply, quit this game without even making any topic to secure your reputation which is already pretty low now.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2017, 02:07:10 pm »
you're leaving vcmp because you two got caught using cheats and you both are shitty unskilled maggots who dont know how to play so you two ragequit from here since you cant use those cheats anymore so you two would get huge assrapes while playing vcmp like things used to be when you didnt use those cheats, isnt that right?

JahahahahahaJahahahahahaJahahahaha
Actually, we are leaving because we are afraid of you.

I wonder why you'd be announcing your departure here ? I'll surely appreciate your departure if you are respected and a clean player but who the fuck cares about cheater leaving ? Does that even make sense? Simply, quit this game without even making any topic to secure your reputation which is already pretty low now.
We have some words to say before we leave.